What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Is it still on. I used to IQ it religuously. Now I am waiting for the wife to ask me to de-leaf the backyard, get the leaves out of the pool, vacuum the floors or anything. It's become beyond dogshit. Raaaaaaaaaaaayy probably had a word about Voss and recommended his purgatory for taking the piss out of the statue be extended to Sundays

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Leila McKinnon on the panel of The Roast this morning.....

tumblr_m4zi2soqsH1qmf1si.png

Eddie.

Bench
This was a great show with Voss, Geyer and Gould.

Now It's a complete joke. Lightweight rubbish. Tim Gilbert is horrible.

Waste of time, should punt the show with it;s current lineup. I can't last 5 minutes watching it.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I think the Bronco's Coke Zero thing has been the sh*ttest so far. Didn't seem terribly difficult or skillful.

Bretto

Bench
Hopefully the Josh McGuire segment and Anthony Griffin can save the show. The way it is, there's no point having the Sunday Roast part. It's painful and pointless.

Big Pete

Referee
McGuire has an interesting story.

Gillbert is doing his best to make it as bad as possible.

Did anyone notice how Gilbert was trying to make him cry at the end ?

Geez thats low, he said he gets emotional about his father so they kept the camera on him for an extra 5 seconds to see if he would shed some tears.

beads6

First Grade
Another reason why channel 9 need to lose the tv rights. No respect for the game or its fans. Tim Gilbert is a goon. How he gets a job on tv is beyond me. He is a weasel just like Weilder.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I don't wanna sound sexist here, but f**k it. Women that don't know much about Rugby League shouldn't be on there talking about it like they are experts. It's painful viewing.

Get her off!