What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

Mr Saab

Referee
Gilbert...i like union. well f**k off and host a union show. never hear voss say something like that. tosser

Canard

Immortal
Joey just loudy said "f**kin Hell" during the pass the ball comp.:)

Also what a f**ktard TK is "Noone talks about the ref after Origin"???

Really???

Shorty

Staff member
Yeh I hate TK, he speaks like he knows everything, when he knows very little.
You can tell there'd be a long line at the studio if everyone got a turn punching him too, LOL.

barney gumble

Juniors
What a bunch of whingers. If you don't like it don't watch it, but I suppose then you'll have nothing to whine about.

Yeah, that brain dead Johns drops the F bomb on lunch time TV right in front of two small kids. All class yet again.

Brutus

Referee
What ya bunch of whingers. If you don't like it don't watch it, but I suppose then you'll have nothing to whine about.

Yeah, that brain dead Johns drops the F bomb on lunch time TV right in front of two small kids. All class yet again.

Stop f**king whinging ya tard.

aads

Juniors
Please bring back Vossy!

The show had a charm when he was host

Tim "timtam" Gilbert was better as light relief not the host -

The whole show is too rushed now - too many people think they are funny

Ads

Mr Saab

Referee
Tim Gilbert annoys the shyte out of me more and more as each week passes. I would prefer TK as the host...thats how bad the pillow has become.
He is not a league person....you cant be if you love union and AFL like he does.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Its amazing last year Ch 9's Sunday Roast was probably the most rated NRL show, much better than NRL on Fox which tried that Footy show entertainment with Phelan, Daley, Wendell and Whiz.

But now with Vossy and MG gone from the Roast, its really slipped down.

NRL on Fox is a much improved show with Warren Smith back as host and Matty Johns and MG as panelists with contrary conduct.

Ch 9 has really blown it.