What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Gilbert is the worst, but it's so obvious that I didn't mention him.

TK is annoying as hell too, but I didn't mind him as much when Vossy, Gus and MG were on the panel.

Bretto

Bench
Why wouldn't you just make Erin Molan the female anchor of the show? Least she knows what she's doing!!!

Molan has good football knowledge too. I'd have no problem with her hosting the Roast actually. Punt Gilbert altogether.

drago brelli

Bench
Boys, you miss the whole point of the Roast. To be on the Roast you don't necessarily have to know what you are talking about, eg; Mark Geyer. May be I'd be good on it then. Why is the blonde from Nine on the show? Cause her husband runs channel 9. Channel 9 is one big mates club and they all live on the Northern Beaches. If you fall out with them it can be very nasty for you.

Brutus

Referee
David Gyngell is just laughing at RL fans by putting his wife on the Roast.

I like Leila, but a football expert she's not.

Just kill this show off now.

Ch 10 should sign up Fletcher, Gidler, Mad Dog and Jimmy Smith. Put the show on at the same time as the this Roast shit.

supera

Juniors
I was unaware that people still watched this shit - I switched off after one watch this year.

Bretto

Bench
Has her own column on nrl.com, yet barely has any knowledge of the game. It's no wonder we have such dribblers at the top of our game, ruining our enjoyment of said games for the most part.

Miller Lite

Juniors
Tim Gilbert is a Merkin, I can't stand the smug fugger. It's painfully obvious he hates TK so why put them on together?.Iit's painful enough to have to listen to him pretend to know what he's talking about, but to then have him shoot down everything TK says is just schoolyard.......and the reason I can only watch about 5 minutes.

Give 10 the rights just so we never have to hear from Gilbert again!

drago brelli

Bench
McDougall struggles to speak English.
Keeps saying...."I fink...."
McDougall is reasonably articulate. Most players you hear interviewed on TV or on radio struggle to put a sentence together. Most young blokes in the HMatts and the SG Ball think they are going to be NRL stars but not many make the grade. Consequently they do as little as possible at school, some are hero worshipped at school, too immature, too young. Sometimes it's the players you least expect to make the grade that surprise.

Ron Swanson

Juniors
Ch 10 should sign up Fletcher, Gidler, Mad Dog and Jimmy Smith. Put the show on at the same time as the this Roast shit.

:lol:Who in their right mind would want to watch that bunch of brainless dribblers? Thank god you're not in charge of a network.

Brutus

Referee
:lol:Who in their right mind would want to watch that bunch of brainless dribblers? Thank god you're not in charge of a network.

Yeah, I'd much prefer a panel of Tim Gilbert, leila mcKinnon, Georgie Gardner and Laurie Oakes. :crazy:

Bretto

Bench
Voss/Geyer/Gould/M. Johns for the Roast. Sterling/A. Johns/Ikin for the Sunday Footy Show. Drop the dribblers Gilbert, McDougall, Fittler et al. Job done.

Brutus

Referee
Tim Gilbert (host), Leila McKinnon, Ken Sutcliffe and TK.

Yes there is every chance this could be a Roast line-up in the coming weeks.

All these people have sat on the panel at some stage in 2012.

A woeful line-up, but they've all had a gig. It could happen.

Latest posts