What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

Brutus

Referee
A good Roast line-up would be

Michael Slater (host)
Gavin Robertson
David Gyngell's next door neighbour
David Gyngell's niece

Ideally, we can have at least two of this line up running between the sets of the Sunday Footy Show and the Roast just to save on costs.

whall15

Coach
Next week on the Sunday Roast

Join host Scott Cam as he discusses all of the weeks' rugby league news with host of Hot Seat Eddie McGuire, Delta Goodrem from the Voice and the head of Australia's Big Bang Theory fan club Benchwarmer.

Bretto

Bench
Leila McKinnon is an erudite and entertaining media personality who has earnt her place in the Rugby League media without the influence of nepotism.

I wonder if I'm the only one who got the sarcasm here, :lol:. Well played sir.

Hooch

Juniors
It's not sarcasm! If it was sarcasm the post would be deleted for being vaguely defamatory!

Love your work Leila! Can't wait to see you and Hadley commentating when Rabs is put out to pasture.

Go Ch 9!

Go Dave Gyngell and his power chins!

gerg

Juniors
Surely Leila's got a maltese x shitzu she could bring onto the set for next weeks show.

Mr Saab

Referee
MG has a point...it aint no Roast anymore. It is a love in with hardly any critics on the show. Gilbert is the TV version of Gav Robertson

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Does anyone remember what exactly Voss said about the Ray Warren statue that sparked Ray Hadley or Dave Gyngell to blow up??

Look I feel for Andrew Voss, losing his spot as host of the Sunday Roast and now the 3rd in line commentator.

I dont know if its just me, but how much better was the commentary last Friday and Sunday, compared to the Rabs/Gus comb and Raaaayyy.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Pretty sure all he said was that it looked nothing like Warren. Was really a nothing comment that Hadley decided was a personal attack like the dumb merkin he is.

bobmar28

Bench
Does anyone remember what exactly Voss said about the Ray Warren statue that sparked Ray Hadley or Dave Gyngell to blow up??

Look I feel for Andrew Voss, losing his spot as host of the Sunday Roast and now the 3rd in line commentator.

I dont know if its just me, but how much better was the commentary last Friday and Sunday, compared to the Rabs/Gus comb and Raaaayyy.

What he said was "Whether it looks like Rabs, That's another question."

I saw it and it looks nothing like Ray Warren.

The commentary was better on the weekend and I will watch the Sunday roast when Vossy returns.

Hooch

Juniors
They should do something useful with that statue and stick a set of traffic lights on it.

Only Rabs would be so senile and delusional to think he deserves a f**king statue.

Hooch

Juniors
It does look like Dawn Fraser!

rabs6.header.JPG

Last edited:

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I didn't like Voss but Gilbert is worse. MacDougal fills Geyer's role of class clown, Leila was a true journo, just kept asking others when they asked her for her opinion. TK is TK.

This show misses Gould and Geyer. And needs to be an independent show.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Is MacDougall on Drugs?

They're talking about the 95 Origin series and he's saying that QLD did well to win it because they weren't allowed to pick their Superleague aligned players and NSW were. Wasn't the case at all.

NSW lost the core of players who had won the previous 3 series.

Latest posts