What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

MSIH

Bench
I hope Darren can tell the story about how he hit his ahead in Origin camp for a 3rd time. It's a great yarn.

axl rose

Bench
Is MacDougall on Drugs?

They're talking about the 95 Origin series and he's saying that QLD did well to win it because they weren't allowed to pick their Superleague aligned players and NSW were. Wasn't the case at all.

NSW lost the core of players who had won the previous 3 series.

Both sides were allowed to pick them, they simply chose not too.

Brutus

Referee
It does look like Dawn Fraser!

rabs6.header.JPG

What a disgraceful looking thing. Looks nothing like Ray Warren.

Bretto

Bench
Who was that fat bald merkin on there today? Not Gilbert, the one next to him? Not Lockyer, he's not fat, the other one? He's disgraceful.

I had to turn the shit off after 5 minutes. I couldn't take it.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Is MacDougall on Drugs?

They're talking about the 95 Origin series and he's saying that QLD did well to win it because they weren't allowed to pick their Superleague aligned players and NSW were. Wasn't the case at all.

NSW lost the core of players who had won the previous 3 series.

Queensland were the most affected, but NSW couldnt pick the likes of Stuart, Daley, Mullins, Clyde, Lazarus

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What he said was "Whether it looks like Rabs, That's another question."

I saw it and it looks nothing like Ray Warren.

The commentary was better on the weekend and I will watch the Sunday roast when Vossy returns.

If thats all he said, its a disgraceful decision getting rid of Voss as host of the Roast.

I thought the Sunday Roast you're allowed to have an opinion, Voss' opinion on the statue was fair and I agree with him. But no, RAAAAAAYYY had to stick his nose in and have a whinge.

Once Dead

Bench
If thats all he said, its a disgraceful decision getting rid of Voss as host of the Roast.

I thought the Sunday Roast you're allowed to have an opinion, Voss' opinion on the statue was fair and I agree with him. But no, RAAAAAAYYY had to stick his nose in and have a whinge.

I could be wrong but I thought that Ray H was integral in the process of getting it made...no surprises why he went off when someone pointed out the truth...

beave

Coach
Hadley and voss have a history iirc. I dont think the statue saga was the only thing that shafted him down the ladder.

Hooch

Juniors
Yes Bolts made the statute to get onside with Rab so he could take his job as Rabs is slowly put out to pasture.

The only fly in the ointment is that Hadley is complete garbage and Voss is slowly working his way back in there.

It is truly amazing that Hadley can be so genuinely f**king terrible still keep his place, but that's what building a shitty little dwarf statue of someone can do for you.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Tim Gilbert just annoys me more and more each week.

Keeps giving his opinion and then goes "ok ok we're moving on", before anyone can argue against it. Effectively has to have the last word on everything.

Constantly name-dropping too. Has to tell us how he's mates with every Rugby League player to give him some credibility.

I should just turn it off but I have a need to watch anything Rugby League.

to_ddeath

Coach
LOL @ Kevin WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Moore.... gotta love pathetic ex-coaches. Quick someone get him that 100k :lol:

T.

Latest posts