What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

flippikat

Bench
Just when you think it can't get any worse they trot out Ben Elias.

I wasn't surprised that he mentioned moving the Sharks to Perth, or how vocal he was pushing that view.

However, I was disappointed that Channel 9 didn't disclose his conflict of interest on the matter.

Surely that's a basic tenet of broadcasting?

Oh, hang on.. it's a basic tenet of GOOD broadcasting..

Perth Red

Post Whore
They really need to change the name to the Sunday Flambé. I've seen more heated discussions at a women's crochet club.

tumbidragon

First Grade
f**king racist scumbags taking the piss out of the Haka on the roast. Dead set low lifes. MacDougall the only one with a shred of decency between them.

beave

Coach
f**king racist scumbags taking the piss out of the Haka on the roast. Dead set low lifes. MacDougall the only one with a shred of decency between them.

Take the tampon out of your ass, they werent being racist at all, they were taking the piss out of Nightingale laughing whilst doing the haka. They were saying how good the damn thing was as well.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Dan Hunt - what did others think of him ? I don't watch The Footy Show & apparently he's been on there because he's a mate of Beau Ryan. I thought he was doing an Elliott Goblet impersonation for a while.

aads

Juniors
Today - and last week Erin Moolan hosted the roast - FOR f**k SAKE!!

Support
"Smpfink" doogs
"Tell me the odds" fletcher
Timmy mannah
Someone else i have already forgotten they added so little

Ohh and "Boozy hughes gives his reflections - ow hang on he is a sponsor - his scripted segment reflecting on one f his old games is just a placement to get him in the mind of watchers

This show is now soo shit - Where is vossy???

I loathe the Roast now (don't mind Erin, but someone in make-up is def making her more and more of a ho each week) and detest it being mixed in to the Footy Show. Preferred two separate shows, but no one watches the Roast so they make you sit through 15 mins of Footy Show to get 5 mins of Roast and back to the Footy Show.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Prefer Erin to that f*cking dribbler Gilbert.

Still not a shade of what the show once was. God they've made some f*ck-ups a Channel 9.

Spot On

Coach
Sad to say it has become so bad it can't be watched. Can't stand the chick or Fletcher. Painful listening to Mannah. I'm sure they could come up with a much better format and something to rival all the excellent footy programs Fox now has on during the week. It can be done if someone with half a brain and a bit in of interest in league works at Ch 9.

Packy

Bench
It's sad.. I used to try and make sure I was able to catch it. Now it isn't worth thehassle

TheRam

Coach
Absolute garbage of a show. Each and every one of them is just a canned response moron.

What a disgraceful show.

Danish

Referee
If 9 are intent on shoehorning in a woman is it honestly that hard to find one who at least knows the slightest bit about the sport? It's bloody painful watching Nolan constantly referring to the notes they've written for her to pretend like she has some sort of insight.

:edit: mind you all the dunces they get on it to sit next to her are equally bad (why is Brian Fetcher suddenly a TV personality?)

This show is an absolute shell of its former self

Mr Saab

Referee
If 9 are intent on shoehorning in a woman is it honestly that hard to find one who at least knows the slightest bit about the sport? It's bloody painful watching Nolan constantly referring to the notes they've written for her to pretend like she has some sort of insight.

:edit: mind you all the dunces they get on it to sit next to her are equally bad (why is Brian Fetcher suddenly a TV personality?)

This show is an absolute shell of its former self

Fletcher is another Waterhouse, but the difference is he played the game, so they can get away with him being on the panel.
Molan needs to seriously sack whoever does her hair / makeup

Latest posts