What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Good to see Gilbert makin a clown of himself yet again.

He needs floaties cause he looks way out of his depth.

Mr Saab

Referee
I think that comment from Gilbert and McDougal's reply was staged. As soon as Adam said it Gilbert had a book with recipes for his comeback.
All BS

carcharias

Immortal
Funny I mentioned that Voss/Rusty incident. I just found this book "Memoirs of a Rookie Parent" by Andrew Voss in 2006. Who's the foreword by? Russell Crowe:lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://books.google.com.au/books?id...onepage&q=Andrew Voss - Russell Crowe&f=false

I read the fuggen shite book.
My mother in law gave it to me for xmas once.

About half way through it is like he starts the book all over again and repeats everything that has all ready been written.

dont read it.

However if you want a good read....Batavia - Peter fitzsimons.

undertaker

Coach
I read the fuggen shite book.
My mother in law gave it to me for xmas once.

About half way through it is like he starts the book all over again and repeats everything that has all ready been written.

dont read it.

However if you want a good read....Batavia - Peter fitzsimons.

Ok, thanks for your advice

Eddie.

Bench
another long bad season of the roast

Gilbert, TK, Molan

dear me. This show used to be the best league show when they had Voss, Geyer, Johns and Gould. Now it is unwatchable and lightweight.

BDR

First Grade
Man this is boring now, there's not even 1% of the banter and humour of vintage Roast. Now it's all dry discussion of controversy and dipshit TK exposing his ignorance. Worst part is they've wrapped the Footy Show around it so you can't just choose to watch one or the other.

Nein again failing.

Armageddon.

Juniors
Can threads please stop getting moved to this f**king stupid Media Watch section.
Nobody ever looks in here.

Get rid of it - a waste of space. Stereo said they were going to show the highlights of Eels va NZ but we had to sit through it before they got to it.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Get rid of it - a waste of space. Stereo said they were going to show the highlights of Eels va NZ but we had to sit through it before they got to it.

The finally got to it after an hour, what a joke.

When it used to be the Footy Show, separate to the Roast, they used to preview the games played so far, then talk about the Sunday matches.

Why cant they use that format, they even previewed the Storm game before they talked about the Eels and Manly matches.

aads

Juniors
I even watched the "Girls on the Grill" section just so i knew how f**king bad it was so i can turn up here and say it is f**ked

Why is league turning into the morning show FFS

nrlnrl

First Grade
The finally got to it after an hour, what a joke.

When it used to be the Footy Show, separate to the Roast, they used to preview the games played so far, then talk about the Sunday matches.

those previews should have been pretty accurate...

Latest posts