What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

T Rex up to $220k ahhh what could have been. Reynolds up $40k and I expect that to raise.

Kyle Stanley is the only one who has lost value, down $7k is he worth persisting with? I'm thinking of trading T Rex for Josh Morris

Geohood

Bench
Have settled on my team for this week I think.. Currently ranked 1489 :)()

Smith, Graham, Burgess (Reserves: Woods, Geddes)
Gallen, Bukuya, Taia (Reserve: Cordner) (Not sure about trading Bukuya in but I hope it pays off)
Carney (Reserve: Reynolds)
Mateo (I expect him to have a shocker the week I trade him in)
Aubusson, Halatau, Mannering, Hodges
Stanley (please score a try to make it respectable)

Might trade Williams in next week for a cheapie and upgrade Stanley to Hayne possibly.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Big dilemma for me with Williams, Fensom and Guerra out. Will probably hang on to Guerra since he should be back by round 6. Looking at changing Williams & Fensom for two of Hodges, Aubersson and Taia.

Mr Saab

Referee
I am tossing up who to get for Fensom. Either Thaiday / Watmough

T Rex for either Injury prone Hodges or Inglis or Gav Cooper

gronkathon

First Grade
T-Rexx stays in the squad this week. Traded Fensom for Mateo and that with cash reserves allowed BMozz to replace Tedesco as he is named at the back again.

DeBellin stays on the playing bench as I will sit Farah for the two weeks

See how this flys

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm going with Gallen, but very tempted to go with Matteo.

How likely are the Morris boys to play Origin this year? I'm weary of them and Hodges because it may cost another trade later.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Groat out - Shillington in: Groat only went up 10K ($120K) & there's still comg good money to be made off Shillington (same average as Graham, but Graham is still 50K more than him)

Mills out - Wighton in: Can't see Mills price going much higher, & Wightons will go up at least 40K.

I'll will ponder the Williams situation. Probably won't trade him out as I don't particularly care about total score, & I don't wanna use 2 trades on him & his price will keep going up when he returns.

Last edited:

Geohood

Bench
I can't decide between Gallen and Burgess.. I'm burning for missing out on 100 points by having Burgess captain over Gallen last week.. Could be redeemed if Burgess has a big one but my gut tells me to just stick with Gallen every week.

gronkathon

First Grade
It should be a tighter game so Burgess should have a better workrate and less, if any, bench time.

Burnt last week though and not keen to replicate

shiznit

Coach
ive traded Nathan Friend for Cam Smith, Fensom for Aubusson.

T-Rex is on the chopping block next week

AuDragon

Juniors
I'll probably take the gamble of Mateo for captain, since the Warriors are playing the Tits.
I need to take risks after losing Parker, Fensom, Hayne, Gordon, Williams and Tedesco (admittedly a cash cow) in consecutive weeks... :crazy:

Survival of the fittest.

I brought in Hindy for Fensom and Aubusson for T Rex. Still have Gallen captain, he's the only one left who consistently will score well so I won't risk chasing a one-off big score from someone else. Not yet anyway...

This is a tough year, it's going to be hard to keep many transfers for the run home.

RHCP

Bench
Brought in Fensom as captain to replace Parker, if only I went with Gallen!

Fensom out with Matulino pushed into second row and Shillington brought into prop, Johnson out for Mateo.