What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Geohood

Bench
Ended up with 1058 which was a tad disappointing.

I have Mataora too, his break even was something like -47 so how much would his price rise? Edit: answer is $28000 with a BE after of around -7 (thanks to Supercoach Addicts on FB)

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
988 with Galea and Burns yet to play
Thinking of offloading Mateo and Graham, they've been doing pretty poorly these last few rounds

parraeels2010

Juniors
I forgot lOck out was 4pm on fri this week so I had burgess still in my team and got a auto of JDB 25 pts. But I still scored 1095 so I should get in top 10 this week maybe top 5.

Caged Panther

First Grade
1015 with Jennings and Lewis still to play. Need them to cover 70 between to get top score in my league for the week and am already smashing my opponent in head to head by some 700 points.

I'm not sure if his not actually playing or just clueless.

Seage

Juniors
1015 with Jennings and Lewis still to play. Need them to cover 70 between to get top score in my league for the week and am already smashing my opponent in head to head by some 700 points.

I'm not sure if his not actually playing or just clueless.

Even if you were clueless you would get more than that. They really should stop letting rats entering the competition.

And how the hell did Shaun Johnson - in a soundly beaten team which scored 12 points - rack up 67 points. What could he have possibly done to get that many? I'm suss on the scoring for this.

gronkathon

First Grade
big metres from a line break, decent kicking metres, try or try assist? All big scoring plays

It is the John Sutton effect. Dogshit player, Supercoach gun

Geohood

Bench
Supercoach dosen't give points for kicks or metres gained lol. Without looking at Supercoach stats given for him this week, based on the game stats he made:

5 runs = 10 points
1 offload = 4 points
2 line breaks = 16 points
1 try assist = 10 points
14 tackles = 14 points
1 missed tackle = -1 point
1 error = -2 points

Grand total of 51 points by my count.

Spot On

Coach
Even if you were clueless you would get more than that. They really should stop letting rats entering the competition.

And how the hell did Shaun Johnson - in a soundly beaten team which scored 12 points - rack up 67 points. What could he have possibly done to get that many? I'm suss on the scoring for this.

Two try assists and 4 linebreaks - 36 points there alone.

jbl31649

Juniors

Yeah I've got him. One week he does 18pts in a winning side next 67pts in a losing. SOB I want to sell him and will once one of my young guys ripen in price.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Upgraded to 1206 at the moment, very pleased with that, pity for the guy who plays me in my public league with 2nd top score of 1166 though lol.

Geohood

Bench
What are you ranked this round? Just wondering how far I might drop after scoring 1083.. currently ranked 1183.

Latest posts