What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Geohood

Bench
Burgess out for 4-6? It's time to punt him you guys reckon? I'm thinking of cashing in on Reynolds but not sure if I go JT or move Fatty Potato & Carney around in the halves & go a forward.

Norman & Tedesco

Edrick Lee, Mitchell Aubusson, Andrew Everingham, Brett Morris, Tautau Moga, Dene Halatau & Justin Hodges

Todd Carney & Benji Marshall

Shaun Johnson & Adam Reynolds

David Shillington, Cameron Smith, James Graham, Mitch Rein & Justin Poore

Sam Burgess, Paul Gallen, Corey Parker, Jack De Belin, Ricky Thorby, Blake Austin & Feleti Mateo

Ideas? I'm guessing I should try fit Inglis & slater in there soon? Aubo is on the chopping block this week maybe with Burgess.

Try to get Hayne for fullback. Kills it most weeks. Slater seems too inconsistent for me.

Upgrade Everingham too he will only lose money from here.. Also get rid of one of Johnson/Reynolds they both aren't keepers, maybe move Carney to halfback for one of them and bring in a cheapie like Sironen.

Players like De Belin and Thorby should be next to upgrade/downgrade too.

Geohood

Bench
I'm on 1137 atm for the week.. hopefully I'm back in the top 1000 again.. it's like a bloody yo-yo for me moving in and out of the top 1000.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
So I'm looking at 9 active players this weekend I think. 10 if I trade out Carney for Maloney, but I don't see the point now.

MSIH

Bench
How can you have so many available with so many teams with the bye

I've got players in my side who I only got because of their bye coverage. Scrubs like Pomeroy and McKendry. Got 4 Warriors players as well. Trust me, it's not worth it; I haven't hit 1000 in 3 weeks.

God-King Dean

Immortal
If Burgess is out for 6 weeks, that would mean he'd miss 3 HTH games.

I'm keeping him. There's no noobs at a bargain price to make money, & all the other players with the same average are 20-50K more. + I only have 13 trades left & I like to have 8 when the finals start.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Fair enough. My side is a write off for this week. Will have maybe 6 players at best

Starting to feel better about my 8 then.

Friend
Fensom (vc)
Mannering
Aubusson
Matteo
Hurrell (c)
Lee
Widdop

Have Austin & De Belin twiddling their thumbs too.

Sameagle

Juniors
Parker out sucks..and Austin still seems injured.
My team is;

Corey Norman
Hurrell
Moga
Edrick lee
Srama
Fulton (C)
Fensom
Sironen.

MSIH

Bench
Humble
Manuring
Moga
Mansour
Pomeroy
Norman
Maloney
Woods
McGuire
McKendry
Fensom
Houston
Fulton (c)

Lee
Mateo
Henry

God-King Dean

Immortal
Completely got about Sironen, thank god you mentioned him lol.

Swapped him for Sezer. That's another 77K in the kitty.

Latest posts