What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

some11

Referee
Brought in Siro too, 10 trades 422k in the bank.

Holding Burgess since I already sold him once.

Last edited:

Edwahu

Bench
Crap effort from Fulton, doubt I'll crack 700 now. His scores are declining, might be time to trade him soon.

Edwahu

Bench
Great effort by Srama again. His 5 rd average would be over 80. Hopefully Sangers doesnt talk him up and he stays under the radar a bit longer.

AuDragon

Juniors
Great effort by Srama again. His 5 rd average would be over 80. Hopefully Sangers doesnt talk him up and he stays under the radar a bit longer.
I almost picked him as captain, but went with Fulton instead this week... :roll:

Still not unhappy with 748 and 5 players to go.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I was pretty devo about getting 581 but then I looked at my "main" league and found it was the 3rd highest.

One of my leagues is coming 5th overall and no one cracked the 900 mark.

MSIH

Bench
895 with 16 players. Proving that getting players just because they've got good bye coverage is overrated if you can't pick the talented ones. Ahh well, lesson learnt. Massive overhaul needed, I'll be out of trades by Round 20. Hope I have some luck with injuries and suspensions.

Dogs Of War

Coach
WIth Mateo getting such a high score, it now has me thinking do I swap Mateo and Thurston? Given I have Carney and both are 5/8/Half, it opens up more possibilities with how I play my halves if one of them is out for a week or two. Thurston in 2 weeks, his price will have come down lots due to a few poor performances in a row.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm struggling to decide which half to bring in for the run home. Benji and Thurston are appealing, but both have injury histories and can be inconsistent.

AuDragon

Juniors
1045 from 16 players, with Sezer the only poor score at 25. Pretty lucky with my nuffies scoring well: Moga - 44; Vave - 64; Wallace - 120! :crazy:

T.T

Juniors
how the hell do you have peter wallace given hes been out for injuries for a few weeks

i got 806 from 13 and moved up to 1,700