What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Geohood

Bench
Ah, looking at your lineup again, Aubo is probably nice to have around (though Tyson Frizell is a 2nd Row/Centre who will get game time when Gallen is out if you want to cash in at all), so you can swap Cooper etc to the forwards towards the end of season if injuries hit hard and you have available players in the centres and little to no trades left.

You might want to look at the same trade I am doing next week, trading out Reynolds, and getting into Hodgkinson (will be 90K next week). Hodgo when he starts will get in the range of 35-40 most weeks, not quite Reynolds, but still not too bad for a backup. The main thing is that you have the cash to upgrade other positions as required (especially if your bringing in Gallen down the track, it would be better to upgrade your worst 2nd rower so you don't have to touch that area unless injuries strike down).

Not a bad idea with Hodgkinson.. need to upgrade Reynolds soon.. but will probably keep him for the round 17 bye.

B Morris was a good idea cause he's not that much worse than Cooper and is a lot cheaper. Though I may end up bringing Cooper in eventually anyway. Luckily I am a bit more flexible with my trades then DT which I have 6 left now lol

Sameagle

Juniors
Hey guys, I'm more of a dreamteam guy but thought i'd try supercoach aswell..any advice on how my teams going,

my line-up is;
1.hayne 2. taufua 3. inglis 4. haltau 5. brett morris
6. thurston 7. carney
8. james graham 9. cam smith 10. issac luke
11. Parker (C) 12. Fulton 13. fensom (VC)

interchange;
Srama, Matt Ryan, Adam Reynolds, Hurrell
Reserves;
time browne, nathan smith, blake austin, rick thorby, corey norman, moga, edrick lee, tedesco

42K left in bank with 9 trades left.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Big game for me this week coming 1st in my league for head to head and second in overall and versing the bloke that's coming third (two points behind in head to head) and first in overall by a 6 points.

Anyway wondering who everyone is putting up as Captain this week, had Parker last week and like a lot got screwed over. Maybe Woods or Smith instead?

Mr Saab

Referee
Big game for me this week coming 1st in my league for head to head and second in overall and versing the bloke that's coming third (two points behind in head to head) and first in overall by a 6 points.

Anyway wondering who everyone is putting up as Captain this week, had Parker last week and like a lot got screwed over. Maybe Woods or Smith instead?

I would still go Parker. Expect the Bronx to rack up a score vs the the Knoughts. Very rare for a player to really score well vs Storm so i would overlook last week,

Geohood

Bench
Hey guys, I'm more of a dreamteam guy but thought i'd try supercoach aswell..any advice on how my teams going,

my line-up is;
1.hayne 2. taufua 3. inglis 4. haltau 5. brett morris
6. thurston 7. carney
8. james graham 9. cam smith 10. issac luke
11. Parker (C) 12. Fulton 13. fensom (VC)

interchange;
Srama, Matt Ryan, Adam Reynolds, Hurrell
Reserves;
time browne, nathan smith, blake austin, rick thorby, corey norman, moga, edrick lee, tedesco

42K left in bank with 9 trades left.

I'd play Hurrell instead of Taufau and Norman a reserve.

Burgess out for 4-6? It's time to punt him you guys reckon? I'm thinking of cashing in on Reynolds but not sure if I go JT or move Fatty Potato & Carney around in the halves & go a forward.

Norman & Tedesco

Edrick Lee, Mitchell Aubusson, Andrew Everingham, Brett Morris, Tautau Moga, Dene Halatau & Justin Hodges

Todd Carney & Benji Marshall

Shaun Johnson & Adam Reynolds

David Shillington, Cameron Smith, James Graham, Mitch Rein & Justin Poore

Sam Burgess, Paul Gallen, Corey Parker, Jack De Belin, Ricky Thorby, Blake Austin & Feleti Mateo

Ideas? I'm guessing I should try fit Inglis & slater in there soon? Aubo is on the chopping block this week maybe with Burgess.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Great now I have three front rowers to replace. Will have to go Woods and may get someone cheap like Masoe. Will probably just cop the Origin misses for Grant now.

Edwahu

Bench
If you are playing head to head I would hold Burgess, since there are 2 or 3 byes in the 4-6 anyway.

Latest posts