What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Caged Panther

First Grade
I ended up with about 750 from 13 players and still managed to clime 1300 places. Was certain I drop with a score like that even with it being a bye week.

AuDragon

Juniors
how the hell do you have peter wallace given hes been out for injuries for a few weeks

i got 806 from 13 and moved up to 1,700
I've had him since round 3 as my backup halve (he plays both positions), after I dumped Soward.

Wish I had swapped my captain and vice between Fulton and Srama.

Finished 337th this round for a 3200 positions climb into 1500. If only I didn't start as poorly as I did this season... :?

gronkathon

First Grade
I have actually got the strongest squad I have had all year at this point with enough to bring T-Rexx back into the centres to replace Pangai (my only non player) when the time is right.

Barring injuries I don't have to change much.

Glad I got Mateo back at a rock bottom price last week

Edwahu

Bench
Big dramas out of origin. Slater gone for 8 weeks and Parker "indefinitely". Gallen not much chance of playing this weekend. Should be a few upsets in the head to heads.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Yep I won't be able to field a full side, just a case of how big of a hit I'm willing to take and whether I burn some trades. Guess it depends how long some of these blokes are going to be out for.

Mr Saab

Referee
Luke for me....playing the eels you would expect points.
Gallen wont be playing...he said the same thing after origin one

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Cronulla had the bye after Origin 1 and then he played the following week against Parramatta. So who knows.

Unless he is definitely ruled out before cut-off tomorrow I'll probably leave him in there and the risk. Really short of backrowers this weekend.

andyman9999

Juniors
hey guys ive read these forums for quite a while but never posted so i thought id ask some of you for advice instead of that clown tom sangster. this is my first year of supercoach and im currently sitting on around 900th which is alright for my first year i think..

my question is this, should i get rid of liam fulton for nate myles this week or next week? after listening to sangster i went and bought chris houston and he has backfired terribly so i refuse to take his advice anymore

in my second row at the minute i have fulton, fensom, hindmarsh, mateo, houston and burgess and im saving my coin to get gallen when he returns but i know fulton has to go in the next few weeks before he starts losing money when ellis returns

thanks guys you seem to know wat your talking about haha

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Cronulla had the bye after Origin 1 and then he played the following week against Parramatta. So who knows.

Unless he is definitely ruled out before cut-off tomorrow I'll probably leave him in there and the risk. Really short of backrowers this weekend.

Me too. Bringing in Gavin Cooper and moving Paulo back to the second row to help out. Finally get to rid myself of De Belin.

Usain Bolt

Bench
hey guys ive read these forums for quite a while but never posted so i thought id ask some of you for advice instead of that clown tom sangster. this is my first year of supercoach and im currently sitting on around 900th which is alright for my first year i think..

my question is this, should i get rid of liam fulton for nate myles this week or next week? after listening to sangster i went and bought chris houston and he has backfired terribly so i refuse to take his advice anymore

in my second row at the minute i have fulton, fensom, hindmarsh, mateo, houston and burgess and im saving my coin to get gallen when he returns but i know fulton has to go in the next few weeks before he starts losing money when ellis returns

thanks guys you seem to know wat your talking about haha

Wouldn't trade for any Origin players until after origin 3. Myles will probably play limited minutes this weekend, he'd play next round but then miss round 17 for origin. Id keep Fulton until then