What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

gronkathon

First Grade
Taking a gamble on Luke Douglas as captain this week. I figure he will be asked to churn alot of minutes with Bailey out and 3 Origin guys backing up, at least thats the hope.

Still undecided whether to risk Gall and cop a dodgy AE or swap Ryan to start and run Reynolds as a reserve

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Can't afford Luke + Cooper this week. Can afford Luke + Gillette or Srama + Cooper. Or Merrin + Cooper

Or I take a punt and go with Benji.

Too many decisions :(

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Only gonna be fielding 15 this week.

Out:
Shillington
Buderus
Fensom
Burgess
Sironen
Lee
Parker

& some other Origin players might be out as well.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Ended getting rid of King + Austin for Luke + Gillett. Only have 2 active second rowers but a bunch of centres this week so I'll cop the AE out of Poore, Blair, Aubusson or Stanley. Going with Luke captain and Friend vice.

Will work out what I'll to do get Gallen back in after Origin.

Last edited:

beads6

First Grade
There is only two real options for HFB in my opinion, Carney and Cronk so unless you are going Cronk > Carney seems like a real waste of a trade as Cronk is a keeper.

I've got Carney at 5/8th so I may as well keep Cronk. He is a bit inconsistent

MSIH

Bench
Mansour, Fulton & McKendry out for me. Geez McKendry was a dud buy, not sure what I was thinking with that one.

beads6

First Grade
Where has it been confirmed that Mansour is out?? He is the only one I'll be missing from that bunch

Caged Panther

First Grade
Where has it been confirmed that Mansour is out?? He is the only one I'll be missing from that bunch

Not confirmed but Coote was originally named for Windsor and didn't play for them tonight because his flown up to the coast.

Being absolutely screwed to the wall by injuries this week.