What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

andyman9999

Juniors
i knew i should have picked poore as my reserve instead of fulton.. i had a feeling he wasnt going to play damn it

at least most people i know went with luke as captain this week haha should have played it safe, should have gone with woods at least he is almost guaranteed to get 65- 80

T.T

Juniors
gonna be some super low scores this week

gallen, fulton, mckendry, mansour, graham all ruled out out

and captains choices such as luke and mateo perfoming poorly

some11

Referee
at least most people i know went with luke as captain this week haha should have played it safe

How the hell an 80 minute hooker coming off the bye who hasn't played Origin ends up playing 50 minutes is beyond me.

Last edited:

Grave_Digger

Juniors
Mateo, what a turd... He is useless.

Captained him in my second team I started because some of my mates weren't interested at the start of the year but then learned how awesome supercoach is..well I had a box of tissues mail to my mate this week with a note saying you will be needing these this weekend...If I lose because of a shit captain choice I'm not going to be happy and will cop a heap of shit because I have been shit talking all week...

AuDragon

Juniors
I went with Hayne as captain. Not as bad as Mateo or Luke, but still pretty crap... Should've gone with Hindmarsh or Woods. :?
Any news on Mansour? I can cope with Fulton's loss (AE is Sio atm with 29), but not another guy out...

andyman9999

Juniors
RIP robbies farahs mum and also RIP to my supercoach team this week, him being out is going to cost me a crucial H2H win this week but nevertheless fantasy football dosent come close to being as important as a humans life

andyman9999

Juniors
you and me both mate i had a projected 1134 at the start of the round so im sitting on 700 depending how woods goes today with only jamie lyon and cherry evans to play, cant see them pulling out big scores especially playing the storm

Caged Panther

First Grade
Thought I'd sneak in over 800 but Woods, who I had as captain, just went backwards by about 70 points. How the hell can the stats be that wrong? :crazy: