What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

T.T

Juniors
Thought I'd sneak in over 800 but Woods, who I had as captain, just went backwards by about 70 points. How the hell can the stats be that wrong? :crazy:

huh what you mean? woods is on 74.. are you sure you dont have luke as captain who lost alot of points

andyman9999

Juniors
if they still havent re-awarded that TS to luke by tuesday ill dead set give up but he was on 55 and now he is on 34 thats 21 points, a TS in 10 points where have the other 11 vanished from?

Caged Panther

First Grade
huh what you mean? woods is on 74.. are you sure you dont have luke as captain who lost alot of points

Must have been a glitch or something, I don't own luke and he'd definitely dropped back to 70 despite the fact I had him as captain. Has gone back up now.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Must have been a glitch or something, I don't own luke and he'd definitely dropped back to 70 despite the fact I had him as captain. Has gone back up now.

And now back down. He is at 68 for me as captain. Not very happy. EDIT: Thought you were talking about Luke. Damn you luke!

Bretto

Bench
What happened to Kurtis Sironen?? He was supposed to be this great buy, then he doesn't play? Anyone know what happened to him?

Bretto

Bench
had minor knee surgery during the week. tigers say he will only miss 2 - 3 weeks

That'd be right. I think I have 4 trades left for the season. I've had so many injuries, and this being my first year at Supercoach, it's left me feeling a bit cold on the whole thing. Some weeks I can't even be bothered to sign in and change my team...

Mr Saab

Referee
Luke bombed out big time this week. First time all yr i wont crack 1000 with all players available.

RHCP

Bench
Leading 817-741 with 16 players and my captain Hayne getting 53, my opponent has Jamie Lyon to come. Unless he has a huge game, looks like I finally have a bit of luck on my side.

Edwahu

Bench
Leading 817-741 with 16 players and my captain Hayne getting 53, my opponent has Jamie Lyon to come. Unless he has a huge game, looks like I finally have a bit of luck on my side.

Simmilar situation for me. If Dane Neilsen scores 90 I lose. Always a chance with the Storm.

andyman9999

Juniors
if cherry evans dosent play tonight like its rumoured that will do me. i had 5 players named but didnt end up playing this week