What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Bellamy turns into Smith/Sheens after Origin. I remember him doing the same with Cam Smith last year.

Poore got adjusted down to 19. Would have broken 1200 with Lee instead of him on the bench.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Ranked 907 last round with 1124 (Carney got adjusted down sadly), first time in the top 1000. Moved back into the top 10k as well.

edit: 3rd overall in Dream Team last week. Could have taken first if I'd played Croker instead of Sio.

Last edited:

RHCP

Bench
I had to get rid of Hayne, in desperate need of victories in the last few rounds.

Hayne, Poore out -> Dave Taylor, Brett Morris in

Only four trades left...

Edwahu

Bench
I've got 7 and 80k left, and I am 2 games clear in 1st in H2H. Very happy with my team but I have a few non keepers I want to upgrade. At least I want to upgrade Copley, Moga and maybe Sezer before the finals. I have to keep an eye on Watmough as well.

What are people doing with Halatau? He is so consistent in getting 45-50 that I cant bring myself to get rid of him.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I've got 6 left, and a few guys I want to get rid of this week like Stanley & Poore. Might downgrade Stanley to Mullaney from the Eels and Poore to a nuffy to give me some money to play with for my final 4 trades.

Grave_Digger

Juniors
I've got 7 and 80k left, and I am 2 games clear in 1st in H2H. Very happy with my team but I have a few non keepers I want to upgrade. At least I want to upgrade Copley, Moga and maybe Sezer before the finals. I have to keep an eye on Watmough as well.

What are people doing with Halatau? He is so consistent in getting 45-50 that I cant bring myself to get rid of him.

I have him as CTW #6 at the moment...I would like to downgrade him to a nuffie but I am starting to rethink that and maybe downgrade Hodges instead, giving me Cooper, Inglis, Hurrel and T-Rex with Halatau as CTW #5...as much as I want Hodges still there it would be a large amount of cash sitting there and if he was needed sure he could pump out an 80+ but he could also pump out a 30....so I'll probably end up going into finals with Halatau as back up CTW #5.

MSIH

Bench
3 trades left and my team is pretty ordinary. Coming about 1900th overall, was hoping for a top 1000 finish, but that's pie in the sky stuff now.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Okay so I have six trades left and the main area I want to improve is my centre/wings

Currently have Lee, Williams, Everingham, Inglis, Hurrell, Daniella and Moga with Mansour as my 2nd Fullback (Hayne is my other fullback).

Was either going to go no trades this week or sell off Daniella and Moga shift Mansour into the centre/wing position bring Cooper in to the centres and bring in Mullaney as coverage while Hayne is injured.

Thoughts? My biggest concern is how much Mullaney might come back to earth after scoring big in his debut. On the upside Moga would no longer be giving me shitty AE scores.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
With 6 trades left I'd only trade if you're forced to through injuries or at a real risk of missing the finals.

Nothing worse than running out of trades in the finals.

Edwahu

Bench
Yep, I ended up trading Srama out for Farah this week. 6 left and I wont trade again. There are about 4 other teams which are now clones of mine in H2H, so I figure I either win on trades in the the finals or rely on dumb luck.

None from what I hear due back next week.

Traded Marshall for Johnson, still filthy I punted Carney for Marshall weeks back! Thought I was saving money + sharks on the slump + tigers on the rise.....

I've got this!!! lol.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Down to 4 trades after bringing in Mullaney and Cam Smith. Pretty happy with my side now, have plenty of depth for the run home. Only issue I have now is trying to decide between Tim Grant and Gillett for my last reserve.

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
Apparently some of the Eels, including Mullaney, may be in doubt with the flu.....No idea how true, but just been mentioned in the eels forum.

Hurrell any chance this week??

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I don't mind Mullaney being out. He's brought in to be a nuffie anyway.

IIRC Hurrell didn't travel, would say he is no chance.