What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

andyman9999

Juniors
there is only 8 weeks left you have to burn thru 2 trades every week and still wont have used them all up!! you must have a solid team

andyman9999

Juniors
how is everyone going this week there have been some big scores!!! im sitting on 1048 with burgess, reynolds and luke to come should get around 1200

Walt Flanigan

Referee
994 with Reynolds, Burgess and Everingham to go. Didn't have a fullback this week and my emergency has 7 points so that kinda sucks.

RHCP

Bench
1085 with Reynolds and Luke to come.

I have my H2H sewn up, against the fella coming first with a 10-1 record. Only loss was in one of the rounds where two teams had the bye. Happy with that.

Edwahu

Bench
how is everyone going this week there have been some big scores!!! im sitting on 1048 with burgess, reynolds and luke to come should get around 1200

I'm exactly the same score with the same players to go. I'm guessing we have the same 17.

Mr Saab

Referee
994 with Reynolds / Inglis / Luke

Hoping for a LOL @ Rorters night and those three give me a combined 200.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
947 with Reynolds, Burgess and Luke to play.

H2H is going to go down to the wire - Opponent has 955 with Inglis, Taylor and Luke to play. However he has two 0's, current AE is Mitch Rein (87), but has Justin Hunt on his bench.

ethan tremblay

Juniors
i can't believe carney ended up with 60 after being like 40 yesterday and boyd ended up on 28 after being 44 it's ridiculous the fluctuaitions in scores especially when im playin the leader of my comp and im 8th it went from him needing reynolds too score 50 points too 28 .... god damn it

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm on 1016 with Inglis, Burgess and Luke to go. Only down in one of my leagues, need to make up approx 20 points with it being Inglis vs Reynolds.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
947 with Reynolds, Burgess and Luke to play.

H2H is going to go down to the wire - Opponent has 955 with Inglis, Taylor and Luke to play. However he has two 0's, current AE is Mitch Rein (87), but has Justin Hunt on his bench.

Just realised that Hunt wasn't picked for Souffs :crazy:

Spot On

Coach
we must do haha should crack 1250 after updates, luke let a lot of people down

McGuire is killing me with Luke and Peats. When this fool going to punt Peats?? Luke looks like he is getting lazier and slower each week that passes. Hopefully he gets suspended for a month and I'll flick him.