What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah I'm not expecting big things from Buderus. I just have him as a cash cow.........will be happy if he gets up to 200k.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Merrin, 25 runs, 33 tackes.

Wish I'd picked him.... lol

Yeah looks like Merrin was the stand-out performer last night.

Not many decent scores at all from that game.

Would have liked it if Buderus had a crack at running the ball.

I made a very late change to swap Taia out for De Belin to free up some cash. I'm happy with that decision.

gronkathon

First Grade
Happy with what Butterball offered me as a benchie.

Zeb I will give a few weeks to kick into gear before thinking about his future.

De Belin should be a great cash cow at this rate

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Kyle Stanley was a bit dissapointing, made over 100m which is good for dreamteam but SC is a different kettle of fish. Has Bederus down for only one error but i swear he dropped it atleast 3 times

Geohood

Bench
Like many others probably, had Stanley, Taia and De Bellin in my team last night.. Still early days for Stanley and Taia but very happy I was at home before the game started to switch De Bellin in at the last minute.

Dogs Of War

Coach
wikq48.png

So this is what my team ended up looking like. Pretty happy even with some crappy scores from the first game. Though being the first game of the season, I will let them off.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Anyone remember what sort of points were getting scored int he dragons first few rounds when Wayne first started?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I've never really had many Dragons in my teams during the Bennett years. Morris was good every now and then when he bagged multiple tries. Creagh and Merrin have been the work horses. Soward is ok but a bit hot and cold. Cooper and Gasnier were pretty consistent but thought there were better players around the same price. For instance, Jamie Lyon is 10k cheaper than Cooper and a much more valuable player IMO.

Not really sure that the Dragons scores varied too much from the start of the season. They played a conservative style of footy which doesn't really appeal to SC.

I've only got De Belin in my current side and I think he'll be a decent money maker. I thought Kyle Stanley might be a good investment but his stats from the last two matches haven't been impressive so will pass him up.

Noa

First Grade
f**k me, that busy with work it slipped my mind that the season started on Thursday and not Friday. But thats OK, anyone going up against the Salty Sea Dogs will need a head-start.

innsaneink

Referee
I dunno what Im doing in this/dont really care either......Ive got 81 points so far Im guessing thats pretyy average???

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Can someone post the scores for Hindmarsh, Sandow, De belin, Parker and Yow Yeh please?

I have used up my GB's on the internet for the month so it is really slow and wont load things like supercoach

Scratch that, got it loaded.

363 points so far, including a massive 168 from parker as el capitan. 10 players to go in the round

De Belin scored 47, if he keeps getting those minutes and averages high 40's/low 50's, he should be a good trade off right? Pity i didn't select him this week.

Last edited: