What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Geohood

Bench
Thinking if I should trade Taia in for Ciraldo and Tedesco for Norman with Stanley the main FB..

broncos70

Juniors
keep buderus or nathan friend?? looking to buy james graham. Also, should I trade tedesco or should I switch inglis with tony williams or dene halatau before the price rise comes in?? I've got 150k to spare before any trades are made so I do have enough money. Any suggestions on who I could possibly buy??

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I've gone from having only two reserves not play (K.Gordon and Moga) to now FIVE players out! (Tedesco, Moga, K.Gordon, Tahu and G.Stewart).

Anyone know when K.Gordon will be back?

Also, who the hell can I trade Tedesco for? No one with 87.5K is any chance of playing anytime soon. I only have $400 to play with. (I already have Hurrell BTW).

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Cheyse Blair is 87.5k too.

Looking at dumping Justin Poore & Stewart Mills to bring in Tony Williams & some 87.5k filler. Happy to sit Tedesco & K.Bromwich & another no-name to get T-Rex in. There's a few guys on extended benches I'll keep an eye on.

Last edited:
Gordon is out for the season isn't he?

Word on the street is Moga will play hybrid do if you only have 2 subs take the risk and play him, if you have a full 4 then don't bother.

gronkathon

First Grade
A pretty poor turnout of 906 this week.

Battling with injuries but have left Tedesco in my starting side this week and bumped Tender Loving Lahrs to the extended bench and traded out an underperforming prop and hooker.

Leaving Tedesco there means at worst my auto reserve will be Adam Reynolds or Moga which seems better strategically rather than trying to trade out an 87.5 before the first round of increases and decreases in price

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I've gone from having only two reserves not play (K.Gordon and Moga) to now FIVE players out! (Tedesco, Moga, K.Gordon, Tahu and G.Stewart).

Anyone know when K.Gordon will be back?

Also, who the hell can I trade Tedesco for? No one with 87.5K is any chance of playing anytime soon. I only have $400 to play with. (I already have Hurrell BTW).

You could ditch Tahu for Ken Sio and swap Tedesco for Tom Humble if you are just after another cheap fullback. Though you would know better than I would if Humble is replacing Tedesco at fullback this week.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Cheyse Blair is 87.5k too.

Looking at dumping Justin Poore & Stewart Mills to bring in Tony Williams & some 87.5k filler. Happy to sit Tedesco & K.Bromwich & another no-name to get T-Rex in. There's a few guys on extended benches I'll keep an eye on.

I think Justin Poore is going to be a good cash cow. 40 off the bench is a pretty decent score for a guy worth 130k. He was worth between 200 - 250K when he was at the Dragons. I'm hanging on to him.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
The other option is to dump Sandow for Carney to make up the difference. Just not confident in my wings/centres.

edit: for some reason I can move Tony Williams to Fullback if I drop Widdup at the same time wtf

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Looks like there's a bug, if you have a multiple position player, you can move his replacement to the same spots. Mills is CTW/FB, Williams is CTR/2ND.

263DT.png

Don't think it creates any major advantages though.

cleary89

Coach
not going to trade out tedesco yet, need to trade in guys who ill heavily increase before round 3.

Went Friend for S Burgess (htf did i not have him already? Huge mistake).

Uate for T Williams. Also frees up ~100k that I can use next week to trade in 2 guys who will increase heaps.

Grave_Digger

Juniors
Cheers for those who gave feed back earlier, ended up with 977 and that's with Austin getting 8, Ropati 7 and Tedesco 12.

Need to make some changes, here is what i'm thinking if i can get some feed back that would be great.

Trades over two weeks.

Week 2 trades:

J.Friend: Out J.Graham: In

J.Tedesco: Out T. Humble: In

Free's up $19,300

Week 3 trades:

P.Gallen: Out S.Fensom: In

J.Ropati: Out J.Hodges: In

This is a way i can deal with Tedesco's injury and Ropati's injury, only issues is having to trade Gallen out and don't like Hodges I think he is an injury prone hack but if he is going to punch out scores like that and stay on the park I need to pick him up now, can't let personal feelings get in the way of supercoach.

Already have D.Halatau and T.Williams so can't just trade Ropati for one of them.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I wouldn't swap Gallen out. Best trying to squeeze Fensom in with him when you come into some money. Fensom is good but keep in mind his score was hiked up by a rare try on the weekend.

The other trades you have there are good moves. I just wouldn't make Humble your main fullback, should be a decent back-up though.

I think Hodges is good value at the moment but as you have pointed out, he is injury prone. If he stays on the park then he will be an excellent buy for his current price tag. Likes to offload and is good at setting his winger up for line break assists and tries. Too risky for me though.

Jack Wighton has been cleared to make his debut for the Raiders this weekend and will probably remain there for at least the next month with Robinson out. He's a big lad and marked for big things so could make a decent cow.

Grave_Digger

Juniors
I wouldn't swap Gallen out. Best trying to squeeze Fensom in with him when you come into some money. Fensom is good but keep in mind his score was hiked up by a rare try on the weekend.

The other trades you have there are good moves. I just wouldn't make Humble your main fullback, should be a decent back-up though.

I think Hodges is good value at the moment but as you have pointed out, he is injury prone. If he stays on the park then he will be an excellent buy for his current price tag. Likes to offload and is good at setting his winger up for line break assists and tries. Too risky for me though.

Jack Wighton has been cleared to make his debut for the Raiders this weekend and will probably remain there for at least the next month with Robinson out. He's a big lad and marked for big things so could make a decent cow.

Cheers dude, Humble won't be my main fullback just he is the only bloke around the $87,500 mark that is playing. Don't want to leave it too long to replace Tadesco and see that Humble's price starts heading north which it will as long as he is playing. Have Hayne on the bench which is an issue but i have Corey Norman in at 5/8 so i will switch those two around and play Norman this week.

Will go ahead with week 2 trades as planned but will hold off week 3 and see how Gallen, Fensom and Hodges go this weekend. Cheers for the heads up on Wighton will definitely consider it, I just already have Hurrel, Sio, K.Gorden and Moga as rookie CTW.

Not going to generate the cash to get Fensom without trading Gallen or Hindmarsh, i was spitting chips when i saw Fensoms score, couldn't split Hindmarsh or Fensoms before round one and the only thing that swayed me was Hindmarsh's projected score.

Last edited:

Geohood

Bench
Made 2 trades in Dreamteam to end up with Prince/Reynolds halves with Carney, Norman, Hurrell my wing/fullbacks.

Supercoach I'll resist temptation and won't make any trades, if things go to plan I'm aiming to trade Taia next round for Lousi/Ciraldo/Newton and Tasi for Graham.