What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Dogs Of War

Coach
at least humble is starting this week.

i only got 13 players

Same. I am hoping Humble scores heaps of points as he has a very low BE and could possibly be traded out if he goes up a decent amount. Still hoping to pick up D.Boyd as I think origin will bring him to the next level at the knights.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Am I the only one who doesn't care about overall score?

No, I just like to see my ranking. No way will I ever win. About 4-5 years ago one of the guys at work won it. He put something like 8 hrs a week into it. Tracking all the players in spreadsheets, had forumlas all work out and trades set up for the whole season to ensure that bye weeks and origin were well catered for.

Most of us just don't want to put that sort of effort in.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I enjoy doing that sort of stuff too, trying to min-max my team and set it up for byes/Origin but also post Origin. But not 8 hours worth. Maybe I'll spend 15-20 mins? This is the first year I've done it somewhat seriously.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I don't usually but one of the leagues I'm in is 6th overall and don't want to let the team down haha.

Not going nuts with planning and such but just aiming for 750+ in these bye rounds.

user_nat

Coach
I was about $100 short of affording Bowen and didn't bother making space.

Probably should have, would be a good pick up during this Origin period.

Grave_Digger

Juniors
Anyone who has player supercoach for a few years, could we expect a drop in price from the likes of Dave Taylor or Ashley Harrison over origin? If so how much?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Happy with Burgess at Captain this week. 73 out of his 94 points came in the first half so I'm surprised his score wasn't higher TBH.

Was hoping to get 800 this week so I'll need 68 from James Graham at this stage.