What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Utey

Coach
Why?

Btw Tony Williams is gone. He is a hopeless SC player. He does nothing. Unfortunately he'll drop about 30k, but I'll still be able to upgrade to a better player.

I'm just nervous, hopefully Farah has a massive game and finishes on par with Smith.

Agree with Williams, everyone I know has dropped him. Any reason you've hung on? I'm assuming it's due to a lack of trades for the round?

Tooooks

Bench
I'm just nervous, hopefully Farah has a massive game and finishes on par with Smith.

Agree with Williams, everyone I know has dropped him. Any reason you've hung on? I'm assuming it's due to a lack of trades for the round?

I had another useless lump to get rid of in Mateo so I decided to strengthen my back row. I'll lose money, but I'll make it up elsewhere (got some good cheapies).

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
He had a run of 108, 81, 58, 104, 100, 62 towards the end of last year. One of the few players to have multiple 100 point games (I think he ended with 5). Well worth the risk.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Hayne, Marshall, Farrah and Lussick on tonight. Hopefully it's another 36-30 or whatever ridiculousness it was last year.

whall15

Coach
After a good first week and a disappointing second week I'm predicted to have a brilliant third week, a 211 from Cameron Smith and two reserves in Harris and Fonua isn't bad.

Tonight for both supercoach and my biased Parra-supporting reasons I'm hoping for Parra 60 - 0 Tigers with Sandow and Hayne carving up. :p

Tooooks

Bench
Farah ended up (although it might change again) with 86, so as captain, he was spot on his predicted score. Hayne didn't do a hell of a lot, but ended up with a respectable 66. Sandow was also good with limited opportunities (62).

Reasonably happy with the round so far. Looking at 1100 plus.

BTW on Mateo, I found last year even though he may not score well (say 30-50points) he didn't necessarily play badly. Both rounds this year, he has played poorly. If not for that, I would've kept him.

Billythekid

First Grade
Farah ended up (although it might change again) with 86, so as captain, he was spot on his predicted score.

In dream team he got ripped off heaps of points overnight. They took off his line break assist and try assist for his pass to Lawrence which was an absolute joke. Sometimes players get a try assist even if there is a second pass and other times they give multiple try assists.

Try assists and tackle break stats are so unreliable and i hate the way they hand them out. I prefer stats that they don't f**k up constantly.

abpanther

Staff member
I thought try assist is pretty simple really, shouldn't just be whoever throws the last pass or puts the kick in for the try that gets the TA?