What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Fonua out for Hiku
Klemmer out for Graham

Banning myself from trading for a while now. I'm happy with what I've got.

FB > M. Gordon

CTW > G. Inglis, M. Gillett, R. Robinson, J. Lyon

5/8 > J. Hayne

HFB > J. Thurston

FRF > T. Merrin, C. Smith, R. Farah

2RF > S. Burgess, SBW, T. Sims

RES > J. Graham, G. Burgess, T. Harris, J. Horo

Dogs Of War

Coach
So I brought in Blake Ferguson and dropped Lewis Brown, and brought in Milford and dropped Jarryd Hayne. Leaves me with 419K in the bank.

Next week is move on Tom Symonds for Gagai which should cost only about 20K. Possibly bring in Fensom/Parker for Stockwell, though I am liking the Fensom move more only cause I still have doubts about Parker.

Hopefully Gallen is back so I can do the upgrade from Klemmer to Gallen soon.

HowHigh

Coach
I think the only trade I'm doing this week is Fonua to Sutton (via Hayne who was my 5/8)

I'll give Hayne one more week seeing as he's playing the Dragons.

Tempted to downgrade Cherry-Evans to someone to free up cash again...Have Hodkinson and Kelly to cover and he isn't doing much better than them anyway.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Just realised I need to get Graham in this week. Might hold off another week for him since he's not likely to change much (BE of 57).

Not sure if bringing in Hiku or Feki either since they don't cover round 12/15 and I'm uncertain of their job security.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I know I said I was going to hold off on trades. But might make a play for Barba next week, probably as low as he's going to get and he's due for a good run.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Was going to get Hayne, but prob wait till after Origin now. BE of 86 so still a few more price drops me thinks.
No team talk today??

HowHigh

Coach
Any good 87k-100k cheapies who will potentially play in round 12 o_O
Kahu if you'd got him last week would have been good...will go up a bit in price and plays round 12
There are a few decent cheapies but unfortunately none I know of that are playing round 12 and always the risk of getting dropped any week.
Hiku, Feki, Terepo are all 87k and its their 3rd week this round
Milford 101k (named on bench)

shiznit

Coach
traded out Trent Merrin for James Graham & Mahe Fonua for Wade Graham

im just gonna cop a hiding on the bye rounds... take them as losses and try and come back to win my H2H leagues.

my latest team...

FB > J. Hayne

CTW > G. Inglis, M. Gillett, M. Gordon, J. Lyon

5/8 > J. Maloney

HFB > J. Thurston

FRF > J. Graham, C. Smith, R. Farah

2RF > S. Burgess, SBW, G. Bird

RES > G. Burgess, T. Harris, T. Sims, W. Graham

Rest of squad > J. Stockwell, M. Taupau, S. Sue, T. Hodkinson, J. Loko, V. Toutai, M. Chee Kam, M. Moylan

parky88

Juniors
What every ones thoughts on Dugan? Howd he score last year?

I've been looking to unload JT, this might be the time I think.

Spot On

Coach
Anyone looking at picking up Tony Williams now? I too like the Wade Graham trade. Should see 80 mins for quite a while now.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Milked Toutai for as long as possible trading him out for Feki, he has more chance of holding his place than Hiku IMO.

Leaves me $110k in the bank to upgrade Stockwell in a couple of weeks.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Kahu if you'd got him last week would have been good...will go up a bit in price and plays round 12
There are a few decent cheapies but unfortunately none I know of that are playing round 12 and always the risk of getting dropped any week.
Hiku, Feki, Terepo are all 87k and its their 3rd week this round
Milford 101k (named on bench)

Cheers

Latest posts