What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

tumbidragon

First Grade
Thank Jim Low was named for the dogs! Only 12 scoring players, but hopefully my opponents are in a similar boat.

HowHigh

Coach
In: McGuire, Tolman, Dugan, Idris
Out: McQueen, Sutton, Inglis, Horo

I'll probably regret using 4 trades but needed some help over origin.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Klemmer, Cummins, Te’o and Miller OUT; Hala, Linnett, Morgan and Don IN

Finally offloaded those who don't actually play NRL. Round 12 seems like it's going to hurt most people

firechild

First Grade
I ended up just making 3 trades, brought Don, Mateo and Greenshields in for Fonua, Tedesco and Wade Graham.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I've managed to scraped together 12 players using 3 trades. That'll do.

There are more of these rounds to come and I don't want to be struggling at the end of the season.

Have 19 trades left at this stage.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
So Reynolds is in, trying to decide between Mateo and Corey Norman to replace Hayne at 5/8 (have Moylan & Barba as fullbacks).

Only reason I'm considering Norman is that he covers round 18. Otherwise it's slim pickings and I can't trade out any other positions.

So what's everyone doing for captains? Thinking of throwing the VC on Barba/Gurgess and using the loophole. I'd VC Mateo in a heartbeat if he was playing before Monday.

HowHigh

Coach
Changed my Sutton to Dugan to Cherry Evans to Dugan instead
I'll probably vice captain Dugan and captain Sutton, expecting him to have a big one after this.

Edit, damit realised I can't do that....might just go the safe option and captain Graham. Could take a punt in Idris getting another 100+ I guess

firechild

First Grade
Gone with Graham as captain but not really expecting to win any of my games this week.

Edit: Just looked at my opponents' teams and I'm a good chance of winning all 3 games.

Last edited:

parky88

Juniors
I was tossing up between Sutton and Idris as captain. Chose Idris which was an obvious fail. Now I need 91 points with only kahu to go......

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I f*cked up. Put Barba as Captain, went from 60 to like 24. Will still win h2h but still a massive fail.

P.S : was also spewing over the no try right at the end!!

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm down 80 odd with only Glenn (me) v Kahu (opponent) to go, so looks like a H2H loss for me. Probably will total around 720 for the round which isn't too bad considering my team.

gronkathon

First Grade
Had 8 eligible players, one to go.

Should win most of my H2H games. One fellow I am matched with has a final score of 23

Latest posts