What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

HowHigh

Coach
I didn't use any trades this week, still got 12 left.
I've got 15 players so I didn't want to waste trades to bring someone in for only a few weeks.
Someone I need to find the cash to bring in Parker and Inglis and I think that's my final 17 sorted.

firechild

First Grade
Big win picking Adam Reynolds as captain. Somehow SBW didn't end up in my starting side so I'm hoping that his points get incuded as an AE for a bye player. He's my only non-playing reserve that will score points.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Down to 14 trades. Might hold off trading as much as I can until after Origin.

Sort of the boat I am in. WOuld like to see how some of the guys pull through origin. As much as I want Gallen, it's hard to pull the trigger just yet. Hodges is a definite hold, cause he gets injured so much, but is a must to have in my team for the finals.

abpanther

Staff member
Who does everyone think are the non-origin keepers for a finals run?

I brought in Fensom last week, wanna hold off on guys like Parker, Gallen, etc till after Origin.

Is Idris a keeper? Thinking of brining him in or another non-origin back for the run home

Cash cows this week? Hampton?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Idris looks in great form, especially with Kelly playing that side of the field a lot.

I am think JWH will be an awesome buy in 2 rounds time.

Generally just look at the top guys for each position via supercoach and you really can't go wrong if your team consists of those guys.

Also Storm play Eels in the last round, which should be a carve up, grabbing one of the two centres from them should see you with a good 70 point play

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'm looking at Idris for next week. His BE is 81, which is gettable for him, but if he has a quiet one I might get him a bit cheaper.

firechild

First Grade
I traded Mateo out this week for Gillett (moving M. Blair to 5/8) and Stockwell to Gallen. Time to start picking up some cheapies in order to upgrade the rest.

My best 17 is:

Slater
Inglis
Lyon
Gillett
Loko
Kelly
Reynolds
Gallen
Smith
Graham
Watmough
SBW
Parker

S. Burgess
Luke
Lui
Horo

Pretty happy with that at this stage. A few tweaks and I'll be done.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I haven't gone down the Dugan route cause he has been injury prone in the past. I'm going to stick with Barba and make a decision closer to the finals.

abpanther

Staff member
The challenge is deciding who to trade out and who to keep in case their prices goes up further.

Guys like Nofo, Moylan, Greenshields, Hiku, Rero, Loko, etc. All around $200k backs, gonna move one on for Lyon but trying to decide who has popped and who still has room to grow.

Thinking Loko is gonna go

Latest posts