What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

parky88

Juniors
So Oates is having a blinder and I didnt have him as a reserve. If slade griffith dosent play he will be my only CTW not playing that will score points.

My question is... can I sub a nuffy CTW in and as he wont score any points the AE will be oates?

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
So Oates is having a blinder and I didnt have him as a reserve. If slade griffith dosent play he will be my only CTW not playing that will score points.

My question is... can I sub a nuffy CTW in and as he wont score any points the AE will be oates?

Do you have anyone else playing outside your 17?

I've got Glenn and Nofo also not picked but playing so I'll not be able to get Oates 90 odd sadly.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Oh plenty of thoughts like that. I also get a double whammy cause inu moves to the wing while Barba is out! Still I will wait till the finals cause inglis may be back. No point pulling the trigger early and then having some gun players in my team go down and be totally stuffed.

parky88

Juniors
Do you have anyone else playing outside your 17?

I've got Glenn and Nofo also not picked but playing so I'll not be able to get Oates 90 odd sadly.

Is the AE for the whole of your reserves or does it only apply to the position?

Hampton and Griffin are the only two in my reserves that have been named to play this week....

HowHigh

Coach
I'd trade Slater in for Barba, going to do it on DreamTeam...don't have Barba in SC
Depends how many trades you have left and how much cover though I guess.

Oates was a nice surprise last night...if he can average 40 or so a game I might be able to hold onto Inglis

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Well since I have no trades left I'm stuck with Moylan at FB.

Other option is to play Barba and cop the worst out of Oates, Nofo, Glenn, Moylan, Benji or Hiku if he plays. Does let me mess around with the VC loophole though.

Mr Saab

Referee
Happy with Sam as my choice as captain - 234 points. Also happy Evringham was dropped and I get Oates' 94 points

Last edited:

Latest posts