What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Edwahu

Bench
Only making one trade this week. Roberts out for a non playing nuffy so I dont get into AE issues at the end of the year. Going to stick with Gordon at FB for the rest of the season.

I'm going to keep Kelly for a couple of weeks take a punt that Benji can do something against Titans and Parra.

Edwahu

Bench
I'd probably go Dugan so you have 5/8th coverage in an emergency. Except for the whole merkin factor.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah the whole merkin factor is probably where I'm stuck lol

But on the other hand, Slater is much cheaper with a similar avg. I just don't want to hope that he carves the Raiders up on the weekend.

Tough choice.

Spot On

Coach
I know Slater put a good number up on the weekend, but does anyone think he is well below his best this season?

parky88

Juniors
Who is everyone captaining this week?

Don't know whether to play it safe with parker/fifita or back tafua/lyon for a try scoring fest against the eels....

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I've hit the "reverse trades" button so many times this week but finally settled.

Barba out for Dugan
Woods out for Gallen

Really wanted to turn Sims into Gallen but Woods' injury forced my hand.

Warmess

Juniors
I would wait a week. See how Gallen holds up, he has a very high BE (112), and Gurgess price is only going to go up (BE 12).

Cheers!

Gone for Kelly -> Milford and that's it for this week.

2 trades left and I plan to go for Gurgess -> Gallen when he bottoms out. Leaves 1 trade for emergency injuries.

shiznit

Coach
I used my last 2 trades to trade out SBW and Hayne
I brought in Gillet and hodges.

I'm in 9th by differential at the moment so making the finals and getting my money back is the most important thing to me.

Edwahu

Bench
I'm thinking of taking a punt on Watmough as captain this week, since they are playing the eels. Wish I had Lyon.

Latest posts