What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

First Grade
YEAAAAH go dragons!!!

also one of you searched something about my nipples. oh god.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Meh. Never had a bad experience at ANZ personally. Results aside of course. My members seats are awesome, I always find free parking, it's dead easy to get in and out of the place and although the food and drinks cost an arm and a leg, you never have to que so you don't miss much of the game.

Go to somewhere like Leichardt or Brookvale and its a completely different story. Sure you're close to the action but everything else that goes into game day becomes 50x harder. Parking, getting food, getting in and out, all a pain in the arse.

I reckon

1. ANZ
2. Parra Stadium
3. SFS

and then the rest in terms of grounds to watch Footy in Sydney.

I'm biased, but I totally agree.

McLovin

Staff member
rofl at that random chick at the pub who downloaded a copy of shrek using frostwire (nub move to begin with) that it turned out to be pron...

McLovin

Staff member
on another note...fk me fagqueen supporters are the used condoms of the earth...

Big Pete

Referee
RP if he did he would know it's easily South-East Queensland >>>>>>>>>> Canberra.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Barrier Reef is boring. Great for first timers, nice and colourful, but as biodiverse as the Simpson desert.

exactly Baz, but thats a good thing

the Simpson desert is amazing if you've ever been there and get out of your car and explore it, I love the desert and camping out there, so much to see of a night when the wild life come out to play

I also love the GBR, love Airlie Beach and the Witsundays, always have a ball there, as well as Cairns.

Townsville is a dump imo.

pixie nipples

Juniors
YEAAAAH go dragons!!!

also one of you searched something about my nipples. oh god.

This happens to me all the time luv.

My suggestion would be to just find a rich man and lay there and spread them till he kicks on.

Everybody wants to be me. I an teach you things that will make your toes curl.

Hugs and kisses for now, we should go shopping together one day dear.

Carnifex

Juniors
Pretty hungover at the moment...had about 20 beers and some jager and didnt spend a cent all night :). ended up on some courtesy bus that took us around to f**k knows where droppin off these random dudes and half the time the back door was open ....ugggh crazy times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts