What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support Cronulla - Sunday Roast Insult

My source is El Diablo in the Fight club, he loves sticking it up the AFL. I've been keeping my eye on it because of the Sharks consistently make the top 4 programs each week, and often rate No1 despite coming last (or 2nd last) in the comp.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=325494&page=139

But he gets his info from here (i think)

http://astra.org.au/news

Btw, Sharks V Broncos was beaten only by Austalia V NZ world cup friendly, not by any other NRL or AFL game.

Stoner Rock

Juniors
Sharks v Eels was the top rating program of the week. Not just sports broadcasts - it topped the overall ratings on pay-TV.

Last edited:
Don't worry Spartz, it won't happen again.

I've spoken to the folks at the home and they will make sure that the safety rails are up on your bed at all times.

I am also glad they have taken away your puter too. Don't want to get another one of those naughty emails.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Are you still talking? are you still breathin??

Quigs

Immortal
Are you still talking? are you still breathin??

And I can always trump you on the big one too.

I am still thinking.

My dear old parents always brought me up not to be disrespectful to brain dead morons .... so I wont be cruel to you.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

I am still thinking.

My dear old parents always brought me up not to be disrespectful to brain dead morons .... so I wont be cruel to you.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

I cannot get my head around that there are 70 years old that know how to use the internet..its amazing, no not really it's quite sad that someone your age uses the Net and these forums like you do

I am still thinking.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

TYour dear old parents must be like 100 years old haha

Qld Shark

Juniors
I cannot get my head around that there are 70 years old that know how to use the internet..its amazing, no not really it's quite sad that someone your age uses the Net and these forums like you do
I am sure there is a coded insult in there some where............ or maybe it's just dribble

Quigs

Immortal

See young Sparts, I now see the world as a small place and small people can now attempt intelligent conversations across the continents.

I can get my head around the fact that a person from the West Bank, with little or no education can now gain access and attempt conversation with more intelligent beings.

In our democratic society even brain dead morons have rights. I appreciate your visits here, and as I have said before, your visits here make me realise how lucky some of us are and what a great country we actually live in.

In a majority of the planets countries things like you would be put down by now.

God Bless Australia, and God bless the Sharks Forum.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Someone told him it was .. so he went an' got it.

It's a real St George Dragon tatt. The guy said so.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

See young Sparts, I now see the world as a small place and small people can now attempt intelligent conversations across the continents.

I can get my head around the fact that a person from the West Bank, with little or no education can now gain access and attempt conversation with more intelligent beings.

In our democratic society even brain dead morons have rights. I appreciate your visits here, and as I have said before, your visits here make me realise how lucky some of us are and what a great country we actually live in.

In a majority of the planets countries things like you would be put down by now.

God Bless Australia, and God bless the Sharks Forum.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Best you save that bickering for after the Dragons wipe the floor with the Sharks once again. People will be thinking they went to a cricket game!

Nathan Brown to coach the Sharks in 2010 haha SCUMMMMMMMM DIE DIE DIE

Frenzy.

Immortal
Someone told him it was .. so he went an' got it.

It's a real St George Dragon tatt. The guy said so.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Not talking about the tatt Quigs.

Talking about the actual emblem. The one where the dragon is being killed.

Is it to portray the Dead Dragons?

Not talking about the tatt Quigs.

Talking about the actual emblem. The one where the dragon is being killed.

Is it to portray the Dead Dragons?

haha you obviously dont know the story behind Saint George the Dragon Slayer do you? lol you walked right into that one

millersnose

Post Whore
i miss the dragons

a club with a proud history merged for a few bucks and a short term cap advantage that didnt work