What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supposed "hardman" exposed

redandgreenduck

Juniors
yep well said, like you I am a Manly Supporter, that was a great Game of Footy, and all the smokers on here can do is carry on like whiny little School Girls, we were beaten by the better team, I would have the Burgess Brothers at Manly in a Heartbeat.....well done Souths, we came out and tried to Muscle you out of the match, but you were the better team:clap::clap::clap:

see you Guys in Round 2 and then in the Finals
Well said Jazzer....looking forward to the next battles.

RWB

Bench
More worried that the game is going a bit soft with that tackle being a penalty than I am Burgess who stood his ground fine.

The Enforcer

Juniors
Anybody who doubts SB's ticker are kidding themselves and are probably just envious that he is not the hard man in their pack and are looking to bring him down whenever possible, whether he deserves it or not.

Ulysseus

Bench
LOL catai didnt even run at him once with ball. catai is just a arm swing cat

Agree.
Matai's briefest interludes with the ball after that confrontation were him catching it running 5m and throwing it away - to avoid being tackled by anyone.
He didn't run it for a good 25m after that.
His attempt at throwing one into Sam Burgess - a forearm to the forehead (ineffective) was lolworthy.
Obviously Sam says its just part of the game.
Size and weight considered - Sam would f**king pulverise him.

newman

First Grade
Anyone who doesn't play rugby league who calls someone who does play rugby league, in any capacity, "soft" is talking out of their arse.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Lol at Matai trying to put a shot on burgess after that incident, get put on his arse then go missing the rest of the game.

I'd have thought after three spear tackles and two high shots the ref might have had a word with manly?

Ulysseus

Bench
Mate im a Chooks fan and theres no comparison. What no-one mentions in that Creagh incident is the massive hand brake fat crab Hodgo pulled when confronted by Whatno and co, check it out.

Hodges can't fight for shit anyway.
Realistically off the field if he shaped up to anyone half decent he'd have his nose jacked back into his skull in under a minute.

Tooooks

Bench
The best game of the season and all some people can go on about is some school yard bullshit about who is soft etc.

Great game by both sides.