What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suspend Tonie Carroll

Shorty

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Yeah choc chip.
Eyes are open :roll:
It is really amazing what people "see" when they look at a pic. I see zero evidence of any eyeball. All i see is eyelashes.
Well he just 'blindly' switched to the other hand when Sione moved his head to avoid it did he?

Mr Saab

Referee
That pic reveals all that does it?
The pic proves jack shyte.
The best evidence is the video

Lowdown

Juniors
Watching the footage this morning, and slowing it down on IQ - I'd say Toni has a definite case to answer. If he gets of with nothing, I would be pissed if I was a Roosters supporter, and would seriously undermine an already tarnished process.

Fealess prediction: 6-8 weeks (but he'll still manage to be picked for origin somehow!)

Lowdown

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
That pic reveals all that does it?
The pic proves jack shyte.
The best evidence is the video

Yep and the video is more damming than the picture.

LOL carrol isnt a dirty player..pffffffffffftttttttttt..and cowgirl is right..his eyes are open and looking...the fact that he went at him 3 times and it was shown up closely and it was a friday nite on a huge opening nite for football means that he will have a case to answer and id say 4 weeks

mickdo

Coach
Mr Saab said:
Yeah choc chip.
Eyes are open :roll:
It is really amazing what people "see" when they look at a pic. I see zero evidence of any eyeball. All i see is eyelashes.
His eyes were open, but one of yours is closed.

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
In the pic posted in this thread, the eyes of TC are open
ooooook :roll:

Whats the difference, rake, gouge, poked in the eye, its all the same and just as dirty. Worst of all he had like three goes at his eyes whilst looking at him straight in the face, carroll is gone and it wont be three weeks.

Mr Saab

Referee
Rotten Rooster said:
Whats the difference, rake, gouge, poked in the eye, its all the same and just as dirty. Worst of all he had like three goes at his eyes whilst looking at him straight in the face, carroll is gone and it wont be three weeks.

I am just pointing out the FACT that in that pic his eyes were closed. I am not saying that in the entire incident his eyes were closed...just THAT still frame.

He will not be getting any more than 3 weeks for an aggressive facial.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
Rotten Rooster said:

Not trying to sound like a biased broncos fan, but if someone whilst fully knowing that all the camera's are watching and recording all their actions, would they have 3 goes at gouging?? or any other illegal act? I mean the fact that he has had his different hads at the guys face could mean that he was just trying to push him away, but not forcefully??

Carroll definately has a tough case to answer and he would get a suspension, but I do not think he tried to gouge on purpose, with intent.

Latest posts