What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu out, Monaghan in and Andrew Johns quits over racism row before S.O.O. II

Timana: like him or hate him?

• Love him. Took a stand against racism.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Publicity whore. Sook. Harden the f**k up.

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Timana who? Meh

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Kelly Patrol

Juniors
I think there is alot more to this story.....

How exactly is Johns calling GI a black merkin having a go at himself ?

Channel 9 and the Tele will back him up with some c**k and bull excuse.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
that's right.

85% of property theft is racism related.

:lol:

Most property theft is drug related to fuel drug habits.

Urban Aboriginals are disproportionate users of drugs and more likely to have a drug habit, however which is not surprising given their low socioeconomic status.

Joey has no excuse for his ingorant comments. He should know better.

He going to get his bottom spanked. Finally.

"My bi-polar causes me to make racist comments is not going to go down well."

He better get a good media man onto this.

Dazzat

First Grade
I wonder if there's a statistic on how many brains Political Correctness have f**ked up.

No ... but there's certainly statistics on deaths caused through racial hatred.

Jews/Germany
Uganda
Croatia
Georgia/Russia
Kurds/Iraq

... the list goes on and on. You may want to research.

gregstar

Referee
Most property theft is drug related to fuel drug habits.

Urban Aboriginals are disproportionate users of drugs and more likely to have a drug habit, however which is not surprising given their low socioeconomic status.
you missed the joke.

but please maintain the rage.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
bullsh*t

Drug use not only effects the user but their family and friends too, in very negative ways.

Im not sure what you're trying to prove by that rediculous post

You fool - go look up online the differnce between indirect and direct effects.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Im sure you have never said a racist thing in your life Anti

Not excusing Joey as his position requires a certain level or discresion but stop banging on as if you are the Moses of morality here

I do agree however that Joey needs to be removed from the RL frontlines. He was a god on the field but he has the mental capacity of a frickin 10yo

Joker's Wild

Coach
You fool - go look up online the differnce between indirect and direct effects.

So an Ice user who rages out and bashes his girlfriend within an inch of her life is an "indirect" effect in your book?

Take a look in the mirror before calling others fools champ

I wouldn't waste key strokes on some people Lag ...

Rich coming from a well known troll like you Daz

Dazzat

First Grade
it's a religion, not a race

Is that right ...?

You may want to do a little research mate.

All Jews are decendents of two people Abraham and Sarah.

They are in fact, the oldest race on the face of the planet.

But hey ... don't let the facts get in the way of a good Rugby League Forum yarn.

Not all Jews practice Judiasm, which yes, is a religion.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
So an Ice user who rages out and bashes his girlfriend within an inch of her life is an "indirect" effect in your book?

Take a look in the mirror before calling others fools champ

You fool:

To answer your question, yes. Taking drugs and bashing someone to within an inch of their life is an indirect effect of drug use at best. It was the person who did the action. The girl was directly effected by the actions of the person bashing her. The drugs did not bash her. Makes sense, not every drug user bashes their girlfriend.

Howver, if someone steals my property I am always directly effected by not having property.

FYI: and I am positive this will be beyond you; Interestingly you can in criminal law sometimes blame drugs as playing a cause of the violence. If the drug user had his drink spiked and was suffering hallucinations caused by the drugs and thought as he was bashing his girl friend that he was defending himself from a monster he may claim the drugs had him acting automatically and he had not done the action deliberately so the aactus reus of the offence was not satisfied due to sane automatism, regardless of lacking the requisite intent which is the mens rea. Try selling that to a jury! But importantly - no scientist can say the drugs had the direct effect of causing the girl to be bashed. It does not happen every time someone takes drugs. Thus it is an indirect effect at best. But every time someone steals my property - I am directly effected.

Got it?

Good.

hellteam

First Grade
Is that right ...?

You may want to do a little research mate.

All Jews are decendents of two people Abraham and Sarah.

They are in fact, the oldest race on the face of the planet.

But hey ... don't let the facts get in the way of a good Rugby League Forum yarn.

Not all Jews practice Judiasm, which yes, is a religion.

http://judaism.about.com/od/judaismbasics/a/beingjewish.htm

There's a lot of debate about whether Jews are a race, but the majority seem to think they are not.

What this has to do with NSW State of Origin, I don't know....

EDIT: Actually, I don't want to get in this debate, I really don't know enough about it, so ignore what I said.

Dazzat

First Grade
http://judaism.about.com/od/judaismbasics/a/beingjewish.htm

There's a lot of debate about whether Jews are a race, but the majority seem to think they are not.

What this has to do with NSW State of Origin, I don't know....

EDIT: Actually, I don't want to get in this debate, I really don't know enough about it, so ignore what I said.

Mmm ... I just made the point that the same NSW supporters that criticised Queensland for selecting Falou because of 'principle' are now calling Tahu a sook for taking a stand against racism.

What's worse ... code-hopping or racism? Simple question, with a simple answer.

AuDragon

Juniors
Well, no surprise to which tool this came from, but as a Qld'r I'd like to thank Joey for firing up amongst others; Thaiday, Thurston, Folau and last but not least... Inglis. :crazy:
Really just what the doctor ordered for Qld! :p