What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu to Union

Brutus

Referee
I reckon Tahu said those negative things about union just so the media would stay off his back. Apparently he doesn't have a manager.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Is it effectively immediately or is he playing out his contract at the Squeels?

wittyfan

Referee
What's the big attraction for him (besides $$$)?

Union never been so f**ked in this country.

Redback71

First Grade
what a load of bull crap. oh well at least we have $$$'s to spend. he musn't get on with hagan.

You know what...good luck to him.

Ive never rated Tahu as much as others. Yeah he is a great athlete, but he has been injury prone in the past but most of all he is VERY erratic.

I think he'll be a handy winger in union.....but if they payed over the odds for him...they are stupid.

Pumba

First Grade
PARRAMATTA centre Timana Tahu has signed a four-deal deal to play rugby union from next season
The Australian Rugby Union announced the deal tonight.
Tahu, 26, will join New South Wales for the 2008 Super 14 competition after his contract with Parramatta expires at the end of the 2007 NRL season.
Tahu, now in his ninth season playing league, won the 2001 premiership with Newcastle.
He has played five Tests for Australia and 11 State of Origin matches for NSW.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21417430-23217,00.html

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Tahu signs for Waratahs

March 20, 2007

PARRAMATTA centre Timana Tahu has signed a four-deal deal to play rugby union from next season

The Australian Rugby Union announced the deal tonight.

Tahu, 26, will join New South Wales for the 2008 Super 14 competition after his contract with Parramatta expires at the end of the 2007 NRL season.

Tahu, now in his ninth season playing league, won the 2001 premiership with Newcastle.

He has played five Tests for Australia and 11 State of Origin matches for NSW.

AAP

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21417430-23217,00.html

The Colonel

Immortal
innsaneink said:
He's pissed off from Hage's once before.

Four year deal to a sport he was ragging on just a few weeks ago? I don't think its a player/coach issue at all. It comes down to one thing. $$$

Jono078

Referee
Damn, I was hoping he'd come back :(

Owell goodluck, gonna be funny seeing the wallabies backline of..

Schifcovske
Cross
Tahu
Tuquiri
Barnes

All former league players!

gaterooze

Bench
That instantly makes him the best player in Aus Union :lol:

How much did they pay?

4 year deal... geeze they're desperate. He's already waaaay past his best after so many injuries...

Latest posts