What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

Eion

First Grade
Cr Jones is my new hero:
The discussion prompted a tirade from Cr Johns who condemned the council-authored report as ‘‘flawed,’’ ‘‘biased’’ and ‘‘inaccurate’’ before describing the council as a band of ‘‘followers’’ and ‘‘doomsayers’’ devoid of any original ideas.

carcharias

Immortal
f**k Capsis...stupid old merkin.

I have seen him in a house across from shark park after a game.

He had the hide to say g'day to me.

carcharias

Immortal
I know the house...standard old fogeys live there.

Capsis was undoubtly there taking notes on crowd behaviour .

I just flicked him my terminator death stare.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Cr Lorraine Kelly said the proposal had been assessed on its merits, and was particularly deficient in parking provisions.
But the council resolved to oppose the latest plans, endorsing a report from council officers which said the new plan merely tweaked the previous one and ‘‘did not address council’s fundamental concerns that relate to the intensity of development in this location and its impacts’’.

Jeez this shits me. Maybe I’ve got his wrong but one of two things seems to have happened here. Either the Council in their initial reply to first submission which in their words “tweaked the previous one” failed to provide / prescribe the parking provisions or “fundamental concerns” that would get the plan across the line ; or their requirements were onerous and unreasonable. I mean if they were reasonable why would the developers not address these issues? On point 1 I bet they didn’t provide any substantial values etc because that would be seen as a line that once met by the developers could represent tacit approval. Instead they play this game of subterfuge of who’s the biggest fish in the tank today. You know what, f**kem. You don’t have to scratch the surface too much to see what’s going on here.

yeah. allegedly june

im pretty sure the banks deadline is due.

however..im not 100 percent sure on that.

alot of mystery at the sharks at the moment. who's the sponsor, whats going on with FF etc..developing developments..blah blah blah

Feej

First Grade
Bump, bump...

So, are we close to a decision or is it,
image.php