What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

Quigs

Immortal
I can't wait for this day..I simply cannot. It will be hilarious trying to watch all the sharks baggers over the years try and get on board with us

I hope we tell them all to go and get f**ked

If they don't Robo I am pretty sure there are a lot in here that will.

so the party begins at the big boy with a spade and a shovel.
after several hundred drinks in the sludge lounge were moving it to the capsis beer garden, then onto the Coupedevilla.
from here..all roads to the Kennedy compound.

ive got a swag load of fireworks saved over the years from the pre ban days to celebrate.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
so the party begins at the big boy with a spade and a shovel.
after several hundred drinks in the sludge lounge were moving it to the capsis beer garden, then onto the Coupedevilla.
from here..all roads to the Kennedy compound.

ive got a swag load of fireworks saved over the years from the pre ban days to celebrate.

Don't forget to visit us older ones that are remembered by way of commemorating tiles at the Quigs Urinal

newman

First Grade
attachment.php

Thanks to Sharks Forever for hosting. I believe that this public meeting is almost certain to go ahead and 5-10 speakers from each side will be registered to put their case forward in a formal manner. This will not be an "open" meeting.

newman

First Grade
If it does, it will only be because of actions of the detractors. The supporters of the development will attend the meeting with a clear and respectful strategy focussed only on the benefits of the development to the local community and economy and will endeavour to remove emotion completely from our arguments.

Frenzy.

Immortal
When is this meeting likely to be held?

If the "spokeswoman" quoted in the last paragraph has a clue it seems a decision may not be reached before the season ends.

I can't see the meeting being in June. So July at the earliest plus possibly 3 months. October!

Geebus.

newman

First Grade
When is this meeting likely to be held?

If the "spokeswoman" quoted in the last paragraph has a clue it seems a decision may not be reached before the season ends.

I can't see the meeting being in June. So July at the earliest plus possibly 3 months. October!

Geebus.

Apparently things are pretty speedy once the recommendation is handed down and then the wait is on the final, final decision from the PAC once they absorb the DOP recommendation, what the council said, what was at the meeting and the report from the developer.

Keep in mind that the decision made by the PAC is final. No scaling back, no come back to us if you do this etc. It is either yes or no.

roboshark

Coach
Ans I'm assuming the date of the final decision will be made available. Ie. we won't just wake up one day and they would of decided. I would like to know what date it's gunna be

Hope that makes sense

Latest posts