What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

newman

First Grade
Interesting that this has been bumped.

A bit of an update from the front:

The next stage of approval is that a report from the Department of Planning (DOP) will be tabled to the Planning Assessment Committee (PAC). Those in the know expect that the DOP will give the development "conditional support" in its report (no guarantees here, this is applying logic through experience). As these things go, the report will highlight both community benefits and concerns. Due process. Trouble is, there is an expectation that the media in search of a story will latch on to these concerns and report them as "Development in Trouble". The PAC will then make a determination, in late July based on this report. The club is still cautiously optimistic.

Please keep all of this in mind if you see any stories in the press.

taipan

Referee
Geez if we get the OK,the copius amounts of Crown Lager will not even touch the sides,as I guzzle with excitement, in addition to wetting my strides.:pray::pray:
If we get a knockback,every cat I see in the Shire will receive the royal order of the boot.:sarcasm:

newman

First Grade
The imminent news is only a recommendation. The PAC then have 4 weeks to make a determination on that recommendation. 90% of decisions that get DOP backing get approved though. Still a bit to wait yet.

Megalodon

Juniors
The imminent news is only a recommendation. The PAC then have 4 weeks to make a determination on that recommendation. 90% of decisions that get DOP backing get approved though. Still a bit to wait yet.

Correction: 6 weeks.

Frailty

First Grade
I just want it all hurried up... The suspense is frustrating... But at least when the recommendation is made, we will have a timeline...

But f**k me if they say they will decide in 48 hours...

Vin Fizz

Bench
Slightly OT but On Topic. Thanks to however re organised the facilities at the ground. I noticed on Saturday that food and merch stalls are still accessable but dont get in the way of people entering the ground anymore. Also love the idea of a Corp Box with ex players. I'm sure a few of these suggestions were spawned from the discussions on this very forum. Somoene is listing and reading. Thanks again. The rain was the only PITA on Saturday. :clap:

Card Shark

Immortal
I just want it all hurried up... The suspense is frustrating... But at least when the recommendation is made, we will have a timeline...

But f**k me if they say they will decide in 48 hours...

At least we are winning whilst we're waiting. Imagine being near the wooden spoon & being subjected to a slow, painful season.

RUBIKS

Juniors
They should have a package for Members only:

$5 and you get to turn some soil on the first day.

If it gets the go ahead and they don't, I'm going down there with my own Spade and a 6pack to celebrate.

snoozer

Bench
At least we are winning whilst we're waiting. Imagine being near the wooden spoon & being subjected to a slow, painful season.
so right cardy.

footy has taken the mind away from worrying about our future.

it seems it might have taken the medias mind off it too. last year it was "sharks struggle on and off the field" most of the season.

haven't heard too much about our financials lately.

roboshark

Coach
I can't wait for this day..I simply cannot. It will be hilarious trying to watch all the sharks baggers over the years try and get on board with us

I hope we tell them all to go and get f**ked

Latest posts