What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

newman

First Grade
Im takin the pizzz.
Why the pahrk would there be parking & bus routes already signed off on for people who dont exist?

But we want to know. These things should be squared away. We need to be prepared. All of us on here have such a vast knowledge of development applications. The consortium should listen to us.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
How many buses went to Menai 30 years ago?
What about all thos new huge res devels in western sydeny. They used to be farms. How may 4wd buses were signed of on them?? Where the f**k did they park(see what i did there? snicker)

stevie013

Juniors
could be a totally different council next election who will be willing to play ball moreso than the current one....while i havnt really paid too much attention to council elections over the years, i will definately be asking questions of the candidates in my ward next time around.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Park and Ride at Endeavour High

What if you live at Kurnell or Cronulla? You drive past the ground and come back by bus if you have to drive to the game?

I think more than 1 partner is needed for this to work.

Ausguy

Coach
Im takin the pizzz.
Why the pahrk would there be parking & bus routes already signed off on for people who dont exist?

I didn't want sign off on routes reefy I wanted them to agree to provide them. In principal is a nice way of saying we will think about it later but can't promise anything.

Can you link me Newman to te info on the sporting field relocation and does this require council approval?

Ausguy

Coach
But we want to know. These things should be squared away. We need to be prepared. All of us on here have such a vast knowledge of development applications. The consortium should listen to us.

f**k u are a narky lil bitch aren't you.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
f**k u are a narky lil bitch aren't you.

I really think it is unfair when anon's call people names that they know they would be punched sqaure in face for if it wasnt in person. Having met newman, I can guarantee "lil"
is a very incorrect description.

taipan

Referee
It may have been mentioned before,but the council agreeing to a extend the 4 lanes from Woolooware to Cronulla High,has to be a plus.

Caltex looks like it will be long term ,just a storage facility and not a refining one,which reduces traffic flow,as does the big reduction in the number of sand trucks ,currentl stuffing up CC Drive.
I just don't want these negative clowns in Council,some with agendas (one in particular)to win in the long term.

I have been following this club too long,it has aged me,I have sunk some of my hard earned when the club was on a knife's edge,and the thought of a few ego trippers who have little idea of the future getting their way,would rip me in the guts. I have a long memory,should the next elections come around.:sch:

Ausguy

Coach
I really think it is unfair when anon's call people names that they know they would be punched sqaure in face for if it wasnt in person. Having met newman, I can guarantee "lil"
is a very incorrect description.

You are sad. You have to jump in and protect Newman cos i called him a name. Please do something ad get yourself banned again.

redback

Bench
You are sad. You have to jump in and protect Newman cos i called him a name. Please do something ad get yourself banned again.

We can only wish Ausguy. I was told what he wrote by one of his inner circle that has turned on him.

I mean seriously thats all he's got. His answer to everything is threatening violence. Then he wonders why there is a growing list of people that can't stand him?

The Mods protect him and that is the problem.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal

Believe me, Newman needs no protection from me. I didnt jump in to protect him at all. Im jsut highlighting the fact that the Anonymous people on here are the ones who cause the most shyt & fling the most mud. all from their position of safety.

redback

Bench
- Bus routes as promised. Yes. They have "in principle" support from state transit. Thats all you can get before approval. If for some reason that doesnt come through after approval, a privately operated shuttle service will be put in place.
- Game day parking: Park and Ride. At this stage will be done with a private partner (most probably Endeavour H.S) because the council wont play nice.
- Playing fields being replaced: Yes. Cronulla Caringbah fields will be relocated to Cronulla H.S which will get upgraded playing surface, lighting and new club house.

Who knows why on earth council do anything. This quote is from their very own Sutherland Shire Strategic Report (feb 2012)

"Council wants to make it easier for younger people leaving home and young families to set up home in the Sutherland Shire. Young families need affordable houses, or larger flats to buy or rent. For reasons of cost, convenience and access to social activities, many younger people want to live in smaller dwellings close to centres. Housing a wide range of age groups in the community helps to keep shops and businesses viable, as well as to support sporting groups, cultural and community organisations. It also enables key workers such as teachers, nurses and tradesman to live close to their workplaces. Property costs are a determining factor of who lives in an area, and Council cannot control the market. However, zoning can encourage an increase in the supply and type of dwellings."

Their opposition to this project flies directly in the face of their advertised strategies.

I wouldn't mind you listing your source or sources. Alternatively this post should be deleted according to forum guidelines.

redback

Bench
cmon. is pretty coomon knowledge if you have been following the development that this is the case.

for all the info you need, go here and have a read through everything.

http://majorprojects.planning.nsw.g...mercial---retail/?action=view_job&job_id=4485

Mate he should have quoted the link. You see Newman is very big on poster's revealing their sources. In fact he insists on it and has been known to have post's that dont link a source removed.

He should know better!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yeah but Newman & you agree.
I think I know whats happening, its my ULTRA-IGNORE setting is completely removing someboy from the conversation. Its awesome