What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

jc155776

Coach
I should get pissed on a Monday night to celebrate this.

What a massive day in Sharkie history.

Can we start cheating the cap now??? Units for all players!!

What a year for the Sharks!!

Damian Irvine should never have to pay for a beer for the rest of his life.

Legend.

Weaponhead

Coach
Great outcome. Warming up the middle finger for an extended one finger salute to council and every bastard who has death ridden us.

spider

Coach
Great news.

That takes care of the bank also.

JC - that won't happen because they encourage growth. Though the carbon tax may hinder it...

jc155776

Coach
JC - that won't happen because they encourage growth.

Agreed. I doubt a lib minister will stand against it. Unless of course it will cost them their seat, or live nearby and have nimby syndrome...

Quigs

Immortal
Okay okay.... stop jumping up and down and tell me where we are actually up to with it.

Is this the second last stage before Bob the Builder comes in.

Quigs

Immortal
And what you are telling me is that the last stage is usually a formality.... correct?

Or is there a "kade Snowden" type of possibility.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Holy f**kballs Bat Man.

Development in the Shire.

High density usually points to an Asian flavor in the populace too.

I dunno if youse are ready for development and non caucasians yet. This could tear the Shire in two or three, or maybe even four or five.

I predict a riot on the eve of completion and the place to be burnt to the ground.

Oh well, at least we will still have the Sizzler in our car park. You guys never, ever will.

So there.