What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

Sharky Pete

Juniors
Wow, what a dopey old bitch. Doesn't matter what you think about that show, you just don't say stuff like that. In one comment she's confirmed in people's minds the (IMO, incorrect) view of the Sutherland Shire.

What a bunch of dopey idiots we have. If ever there was a reason to abolish the local tier of government, Provan, Crapsis and their cronies are it.

Agreed Feej.

snoozer

Bench
i can't f**king believe she said that.
then again....

do you only need a handful of votes to get on sutho shire council?!

why aren't any of you merkins running if that's the case?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
i have no problem with her comments. With the exception that you would not find hot ass like that in Burwood uncovered.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
I just got home from work and on whatever talkback I was listening to they had a replay of Carol being interviewed about the first episode of The Shire.

Now this is a dead serious question.

Is it possible this woman has dementia? She barely made sense and could barely string a sentence together. Sounded like a westie bogan to be honest. Bit like Julia G.

Megalodon

Juniors
The Mannikin Mayor has her issues but I do not believe that dementia is causative of her obvious lack of administrative and political ability.

Dementia has the implication of a degraded cognitive and analytical capacity.

In this case I think we're talking more about someone never blessed to achieve any form of mental capacity whatsoever.

The term "thick as a brick" comes to mind... and no, not with the lovely flautist stylings of Jethro Tull.

carcharias

Immortal
Aaaah I see, jealousy.

you do know that I was a bit of a tv star in my day.

Did a few commercials
Had a few goes on home and away....was in this mini series
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi5xzfZBAUQ
..and no I am not a certain ex home and away star from Bundeena.

oh yeah I was quite the pretty boy....had glamour shots done...with make up on. :D
Wish I still had those pics, I had a flying mullet to rival quigsies 1990 version.

I will have a look on youtube to see if I can find any of my home and away work.
I have found my sister on it and I was around the same era.

carcharias

Immortal
Boy that looks dramatic.

haha

I did a scene down at some pier in the city dressed as a hippie ( with a mullet) .
It was meant to be marakesh or some exoctic joint.
took all night to film in the middle of winter.

Never have seen the actual film.
The main guy was a pretty big seppo soapy star at the time.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Shit hot Carch, don't know which mullet belongs to you though.. I had a mullet for about 4 days and decided to get rid of it. Last time in my life I had long hair.

snoozer

Bench
haha

I did a scene down at some pier in the city dressed as a hippie ( with a mullet) .
It was meant to be marakesh or some exoctic joint.
took all night to film in the middle of winter.

Never have seen the actual film.
The main guy was a pretty big seppo soapy star at the time.
had a mate who did a bit of acting and commercials 15 odd years ago.never saw any of his stuff at the time - he said he'd done a movie and about 3 commercials.
about 5 years ago my brother and i are absolutely hammered - it's about 2am we're in the lounge room, telly on, not really watching -talking shit as you do at that time and in that state.
i happen to recognize a voice on the telly look around and there's my mate in this movie.
we were stunned!
we laughed so hard my brothers wife came out and started giving it to him big time(it's 2am!, your daughter has school tomorrow! etc) until we pointed to the screen(she knows the bloke as well) and she started cracking up too when she realized who it was.

the movie was crud.he was in it for about 15 mins - we watched the rest of it just in case he reappeared.i gave him f**kery about that the next time i spoke to him.

carcharias

Immortal
My sister still does it
She just got a good gig today .
She has been in a gazillion tv adds and bill boards.

No not nasal spray ya fuggers !

Nice work if you can get it. When I had hair back in the early 80s, I got bit roles in 2 music clips, which is the extent of my fame.