What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

All I want to know is if Fitz is speaking. If so go Fitz, confused em with all your big words. Capsis and Co will be spending more time looking up the dictionary, than what they wish to say.

You know like, this should be Resort thingy

Quigs

Immortal
I wonder if "who said that" is going to lecture the gathering.

Would he be stupid enough to turn up in his bus drivers uniform?

If he does speak I hope Reefy isn't immediately following him to the speakers podium.

Might send the christians fleeing from the auditorium.

Fair few familiar names on that list.

I'd like to wish everyone who is speaking for the development all the best.
The rest can dine on my fecal matter

I wonder if "who said that" is going to lecture the gathering.

Would he be stupid enough to turn up in his bus drivers uniform?

If he does speak I hope Reefy isn't immediately following him to the speakers podium.

Might send the christians fleeing from the auditorium.

Haha No doubt Quigs

Eion

First Grade
I'm glad cr kent johns is speaking. Should balance out those clowns proven and capsis.

Ausguy

Coach
where is speakman?

i didnt see him on the list

give it to em mega and newms

shame they couldnt spell big daz name right.

Quigs

Immortal
I hope and request that someone on the inside might keep it up to date with sideline reporting today.

Enjoy the contest.

Thanks in advance.

Card Shark

Immortal
I hope and request that someone on the inside might keep it up to date with sideline reporting today.

Enjoy the contest.

Thanks in advance.

Not much to report today Quigs, only ground / weather conditions & late mail.

I think it's tomorrow mate. I know u are confused what day it is because the Broncos aren't playing Friday night.:)

Quigs

Immortal
Not much to report today Quigs, only ground / weather conditions & late mail.

I think it's tomorrow mate. I know u are confused what day it is because the Broncos aren't playing Friday night.:)

My sorry, I run on Emu Park time. I know it was on on Thursday, but my message is still the same.

Any late mail?

carcharias

Immortal
Good luck all...I know a few names.

Remember, stick to the topic and facts.

I have sat through heaps of these sorts of things..seminars etc.
The unprepared ones who lack confidence in public speaking get annihilated by the big boys.

SharkShocked

Bench
speakman is a fence sitter.

^ Perfect summation.

This bloke has already started to position himself after the NSW Department recommended it. He then launched a media statement that he wanted 'people to come together'

So in other words, when it goes ahead and people abuse him for not supporting it, he will turn around and make position that he tried to do everything he could to get both parties working with each other.

Snake.