What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

jc155776

Coach
Wow, just some out and out lies there.

Development will be the end of the Sharks as we know it?

Well if he means the end of the struggling, verge of extinction team and replaced with a Sydney power club with resources I'm not sure I see any negatives in that!!

Also apparently only the minority of Sharks fans want this proposal, yet the 98% who turned up to the club and voted on the issue said otherwise!!

George, George, George. Seriously mate, give it up. You make yourself look dumber with every scare mongering rant you deliver.

Now the sharks will disappear with this development and the stadium will turn into a massive block of units.

Your weirdness haveth no bounds. Amen

Feej

First Grade
THAT is whats known as "throwing all your toys out of the cot". Wow, he's really upset that he's effectively been neutered.

SadShark

Bench
He's right. Imagine how it will be when Carney has to unload a 40-20 past the resort thingy spa & put put golf course, 10-metres behind the open air bar next to the BBQ area?

It's not funny, having to chase the opposition team player, when they've used the car park floodlighting poles as a shepherd. He's right you know. Damn developed every inch of Shark Park, right under our noses.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
anymore goss to report to those of us in the northern outposts.

You know we have FA chance of reading anything in our QLd media.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yep! And a decision thereafter.

I would expect that it might take a couple of weeks to digest that info from the meeting, along with every other bit of info.

On that subject, they have allocated 3 * 3 hr sessions (average) on that Thursday (+ time for Friday if required) which is basically 5 min periods for people to raise concerns or commend the design. The exact words are "to hear submitter's views on the Dept's assessment report & recommendation....... Speakers are asked to focus their comments on the Assessment Report & Recommended Conditions".

Surely this day(s) is only to satisfy the naysayers to give them 1 last chance to whinge. Hasn't everything been whinged about that could possibly be whinged about?

Feej

First Grade
carol is not making friends
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-and-vernessa/comments-e6freuy9-1226427937558

I bet my balls provan has had botox herself...balls on the line stuff!
fuggen dumb old bitch
Wow, what a dopey old bitch. Doesn't matter what you think about that show, you just don't say stuff like that. In one comment she's confirmed in people's minds the (IMO, incorrect) view of the Sutherland Shire.

What a bunch of dopey idiots we have. If ever there was a reason to abolish the local tier of government, Provan, Crapsis and their cronies are it.