What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

carcharias

Immortal
If it is confirmed I am going down the club to my bid in on one of the old bar tables
for my mancave.
And other crap they have laying around that would look good on my walls.

Special K

Coach
A little birdie told me it is approved in its entirety. Announcement next week.
fap fap fap

ea3.gif

Seriously though well done if true to all who have worked on this and everyone who has gone out of their way to help this happen. My hat is off to you all

Last edited:
5 of mine are still totally full, 2 are half empty and 1 totally evapourated, but definitely all unopened.
If anyone of you can get Capsis to skull a 12 year old Pepsi which has ET on it I reckon we could work out a deal

Card Shark

Immortal
5 of mine are still totally full, 2 are half empty and 1 totally evapourated, but definitely all unopened.
If anyone of you can get Capsis to skull a 12 year old Pepsi which has ET on it I reckon we could work out a deal

I have 2, 1 full & the other 1/2 full.

Hope you are right Newman, that would be just fookin great.

Really? How does that even work?

(Honestly interested not being a smart arse)

I have no idea, K. The one that evapourated did so in the first year, I thought they'd all head that way. Two years ago a couple had seepage but thats it, the rest are still full.
The wonders of Pepsi eh.
I met Julius Sumner Miller years ago (when he was alive of course), he'd be able to answer these questions.

Quigs

Immortal
I have no idea, K. The one that evapourated did so in the first year, I thought they'd all head that way. Two years ago a couple had seepage but thats it, the rest are still full.
The wonders of Pepsi eh.
I met Julius Sumner Miller years ago (when he was alive of course), he'd be able to answer these questions.

Looks like you might now have to put that question to a near dead old know all curtis that is up there in the Sumner-Miller brains department.

Cap'n what do you reckon happened to Bubbys Pepsi cans?

Vin Fizz

Bench
poor seals. decarbonisation. space. Evaporation. more space. more evaporation.

Must be. Assuming the can hasn't collapsed (sign that the contents have reduced to less than their original mass and the pressure in the can has reduced and not replaced) the gas inside must have been replaced with something else. Requires heat for a liquid to transfer to gas (Solid to liquid to gas as heat is applied). Chemistry was far too many years ago now but unless a chemical reaction between the carbonated air in the can and the liquid Pepsi has occured the liquid must have evaporated to the outside and replaced by the oustide air to equalise the pressure through a hole in the seal. Just guessing though but sounds like the can was stored somewhere warm.

BOT Great news about the development. Ill be drinking more than Pepsi when its announced if true.

Last edited: