What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

Quigs

Immortal
RCB, lockys slow cousin is Curtis Do.

I hope he is not related to our very own Newman.

Quigs

Immortal
Had a great time at the local rehydration station yesterday watching the game.

The three of us sharkies supporters copped heaps just before kick off. All three of us in different year shark jerseys.

Was a couple of Kiwis in the pub too.

Anyhow we downloaded on them all game. One of the Keewee mates was pissed and we were into him.

Example of conversation.

"Hey Kiwi, Toddys jest kicked siven from siven Bro"

"No that was sex from sex"

The poor curtis didn't know what to do. The other bastard had bolted from the bar.

Arrhhh another beautiful day in paradise.

Megalodon

Juniors
Just regarding the expected date of a determination by PAC.

Disregard the reports in the Leader.

The 'normal' 42 days from the date the DOP Report was sent to PAC is Monday, 13th August 2012.

Under the special circumstances and extraordinary amount of community discussion of this proposal, it is fair to assume that PAC will take extra care and time in arriving at a determination.

Consequently, it may take a bit longer. Then again, there could be a determination before the end of the week.

The best guess is "Before the end of August."

Ausguy

Coach
My understanding is it can't exceed 56 days. 2 weeks over the alloyed 42. So end of aug will be the worst case scenario.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nah had a massive weekend... I checked in late last night in the apology thread. Think S73 was looking for me. Not sure why.

Heyzeus Aus. I wasn't asking. I was being a merkin. A smartarse. The usual.

The Curtis sign has been mentioned a dozen times this year already :lol:

taipan

Referee
Bump***

Any more inside news? Is it still 48 hours? As the kids would say to me "are we there yet dad"? can we build on Mangrove mountain?

Latest posts