What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

Windy70

Juniors
Dam I hope your little birdy friend is in the know, Newman.

This is huge....bigger then Ben Hur for the Sharks.

Long live the BWB.

taipan

Referee
If it is approved,we should all throw in and buy wee Georgie(forever known as Mangrove Jack) a kayak,to get around the precinct.
After all, the tsunamis and torrential tropical downpours ,will create inland seas,around the Gallen towers.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
If it is approved,we should all throw in and buy wee Georgie(forever known as Mangrove Jack) a kayak,to get around the precinct.
After all, the tsunamis and torrential tropical downpours ,will create inland seas,around the Gallen towers.

:lol::lol:

Mangrove Jack. Nice.

Good news for you backwards cant's. Now all you need is to achieve something on the pitch.

f**k off the lots of ya.

taipan

Referee
Sutherland Council is classed as a Metropolitan Centre for the purposes of rumuneration for councillors (although they applied last year to be upgraded to Metro Major and were knocked back).

This means a Councillor will recieve a minimum of $11640 and maximum of $21700.

Old Carol also graciously accepts a further $24700 - $57660 for being the Mayor.

Here's the link if you want some light reading.... http://www.dpc.nsw.gov.au/__data/as...012_Report_and_determination_gazette_copy.pdf

The $24,700 covers botox injections for the next 10 years.:kiss:

gunnamatta bay

Referee
You should see the front page of today's leader.
George is spewin... He voted for the road up past shark park to be widened.
Now the mangroves are getting ripped out he is spewin.
What a dopey merkin!
Did he not ask the question of "what goes to make way for the new road"?!!!!

How on Earth did he he in?
He gets paid for this job from what I can gather.
Between 7 k and 20 oddk for a counciler in a small rural town.
The bigger the area ... The more dosh!

I am on the iPhone so maybe someone can get a link up for me.
It is all on the sutho council website.

http://www.theleader.com.au/news/lo...-drive-upgrade-blitzes-mangroves/2641229.aspx

THE widening of Captain Cook Drive has run into some strong opposition, with residents and even Sutherland Shire deputy mayor George Capsis angered by the destruction of trees and mangroves caused by the project.
Councillor Capsis has called on the council to halt the work, despite voting in favour of it, and has now questioned whether it should ever have been started after seeing the piles of bulldozed mangroves along Captain Cook Drive.

??I think the community needs an explanation,?? Cr Capsis said.

??When I voted for this it never occurred to me that we would kill so many mangroves.??

Quigs

Immortal
Forget the name Mangrove Jack, we now have Mangrove George.

Onya mate.... forget the smart ones, you'll do me.

"The kids as sharp as a pound of wet leather"

Quigs

Immortal
Viewing from afar, it is always good to see that the Council is in good hands.

Thanks Mangrove George.

Give my regards to all your friends at Hillsong.

Quigs

Immortal
Perhaps we should advise Mangrove George that the Mangroves could be saved if we knew someone that could wrap the triffids in cling wrap.

Special K

Coach
Dude Love was better

482093-dude_love_large.jpg

Have mercy!

quigs

who is that bald guy in your sig?

looks like locky's slow cousin.......

Should be this week.

we will get the good news. and smash the knights. glorious