What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

Megalodon

Juniors
I am in D
Anyone ?

Bruce Walton was originally against the Development and then attended an information session at which time he changed his mind and became a supporter.

It is incredible how many Councillors didn't even bother coming to any of the information sessions.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hate to be a cynic but IMO independents can't be trusted. They run with the foxes and hunt with the hounds.

This bloke changed his mind at an information or when he realised what a Rugby League stronghold D Ward is in the Shire?

St John Bosco, Engadine Dragons, Yarrawarrah Tigers and even the old Sutho Loftus Pirates make up significant voter numbers.

I'll be voting for Diedree Steinwall. She's a teacher at Bosco. Strong league school. Strong Sharks supporters. She's my youngest daughter's year coordinator and she's a fair dinkum person.

stevie013

Juniors
If you have any queries about candidates in your ward, don't hesitate to send an email or make a call to them and ask them their intentions.

I don't have links to their emails unfortunately.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
If you have any queries about candidates in your ward, don't hesitate to send an email or make a call to them and ask them their intentions.

I don't have links to their emails unfortunately.

Hmmm 4:23 and a sensible post, you must be getting up for work! :p

f**k I laughed when I read this one:

And the man picks it up in his hands for the camera shot...
I think there is a lot in that for all of us dont you?

Posted by GS, 17/08/2012 3:43:23 PM, on St George & Sutherland Shire Leader.

Which poster is this? Fess up.

Ausguy

Coach
f**k I laughed when I read this one:

And the man picks it up in his hands for the camera shot...
I think there is a lot in that for all of us dont you?

Posted by GS, 17/08/2012 3:43:23 PM, on St George & Sutherland Shire Leader.

Which poster is this? Fess up.

That would be I.

Feej

First Grade
Dumb question, but how do you figure out which ward you are in? FTR, I live in Sutherland.

carcharias

Immortal
Dumb question, but how do you figure out which ward you are in? FTR, I live in Sutherland.

I think there is a link on this thread
Or
Try the council website , same destination actually.
There is a link with areas and wards etc.

Not a dumb question
I asked it too!

Latest posts