What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

carcharias

Immortal
Hey ronnie , I believe the leagues club side of it will be much smaller than it is now.

One can only assume then it will be profitable ...as for now ...I think it might break even?

Once everything is in place and built with residents it would surely have more business as far as people just going there for a beer or a feed etc.
Hope I live long enough to see it finished.

it's f**ken freezing!

lol
no its not.

Well the new NRL deal means clubs must have a CEO, marketing manager and junior development officer to qualify for certain grants. DI would have to be a candidate for CEO, he has the runs on the board.

id rather we got someone else and he be the chairman TBH

also, didnt we sign some kind of GM recently?

Now more than ever , the club needs to be transparent to ensure the crippling effects of nepotism, jobs for the boys & croniism are kept well at bay.

Indeed

Card Shark

Immortal
Hey ronnie , I believe the leagues club side of it will be much smaller than it is now.

One can only assume then it will be profitable ...as for now ...I think it might break even.

The bottom 2 floors (existing foyer & summertime bar below) will be part of the shopping centre ( I think). The top 1 or 2 floors become the club, with an outside deck to take in the views towards the city.

Will be sensational.

the gronk deck.

a glorious place for drinking. where you can watch the game from a balocony.
with beer wenches and monkey butlers.

its going to be insane

millersnose

Post Whore
Never in doubt.

Yeeeharrrrrr.

Everyday the Sharks survive as a single entity in the NRL it makes me even happier.

LONG LIVE THE SHARKS....
development.jpg
hahahhaa

legendary

M2D2

Bench
So now that youve all finished patting yourselves on the back. Does anybody know whats happening to toyota park while this is going on?

newman

First Grade
So now that youve all finished patting yourselves on the back. Does anybody know whats happening to toyota park while this is going on?

Nothing.
The work will effect parking and the club operations but not the stadium.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Time to start investing now.
Most people probably havent read the fine fine print but the rebuild of the leagues club is paid for by the Sharks, not the developers. I may be mistaken, but that is going to be a fair whack.
First thing to do is buy that Servo next door & any adjacent land.
IMO & on face value.

probably havent read the fine fine print but the rebuild of the leagues club is paid for by the Sharks, not the developers. I may be mistaken, but that is going to be a fair whack

yeah i have read that.

dunno if we will be in position to buy such things tho reefy. worth a shot anyway.

i reckon buy the goldfourse adjacent and turn it into not a golfcourse.

Latest posts