What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tb, Sandy, StormGirlDani, Jess, Houdini etc...

MEE

Juniors
Do you ever wear ugg boots with maybe jeans or a denom skirt. it's real trendy.

Houdini

First Grade
:shock:

Never! I hate all that teeny bopper shit.
I do own ugg boots, but I only wear them around the house, usually when I am in my pyjamas.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you sure weasel?

I thought I heard stories about you setting the ugg boot fashion trend.

Don't be telling porkies now

Dani

Immortal
i do not own ugg boots nor a denim skirt
i wear my good ol' red chuck t's every where

budz

Juniors
Trend ugg boots are a disgrace. People shouldnt be wearing them as a trend piece of clothing. They should be for keeping your feet warm at home. If you are going outside you can wear normal shoes to do that.

Narcissist

Juniors
Uggies rock. But in agreeance with everyone else they are strictly and inside and maybe the dash to the bins type footwear.

Melstar

Juniors
Andy said:
and some look friggin stupid..
correction Andy, ALL look friggin stupid.
No offence intended to any of you who may be guilty of wearing uggies in public, but my god they look hideous.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Melstar said:
Andy said:
and some look friggin stupid..
correction Andy, ALL look friggin stupid.
No offence intended to any of you who may be guilty of wearing uggies in public, but my god they look hideous.

Took the words right from my mouth! i was so thinking the same thing before when i was just over at Westfield Hornsby.

Bloody Teenyboppers everywhere with Ugg Boots!...Bloody SHOCKING! and very ugly.