What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dolphins

nswarrior

Juniors
Wow - so many out. Tauapiki out, CNK out - missing a lot of players

But Webster is playing Roache from dummy half which is great to see

nswarrior

Juniors
Great to see Kosi get another go 😂
Poor guy - that error on the 1st tackle of the 7 tackle set resulted in an early Dolphins try. He seems a bit nervous and lacking in confidence perhaps.

I was surprised that the Dolphins didn’t put and of the high kicks towards him

Reactions: JJ
Great to see Kosi get another go 😂
Webster went to Kosi first, back in the dressing room after the match. Seeing him console and congratulate Kosi is a great leader identifying his confidence slump the past few months. Kosi smile with the coach shows that indeed he is part of our team that just needed a bit of love and trust. Great comeback from his error to have a strong game.

Coach couches giving Kosi crap was warranted but also a little OTT.

Congrats to Kosi for a solid game to get the confidence back.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Poor guy - that error on the 1st tackle of the 7 tackle set resulted in an early Dolphins try. He seems a bit nervous and lacking in confidence perhaps.

I was surprised that the Dolphins didn’t put and of the high kicks towards him
I think it’s very much a mental thing with him. He’s a much better player when he fires up with some confidence, I remember him getting stuck into Mulitalo last year when we beat the Sharks.
I suspect he’s a bit of a shy kid with a degree of imposter syndrome about playing top grade footy. Good on him for bouncing back last weekend and on Webster for supporting him, but I do also think it’s something he needs to work on himself and get over at this point in his career, he’s not a rookie.

Latest posts