What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for next week?

vvvrulz

Coach
1. Locke
2. Fish
3. Ropati
4. Hurrell
5. Inu
6. Maloney
7. Johnson
8. Matulino
9. Friend
10. Lousi
11. Brown
12. Mannering
13. Taylor

14. Packer
15. Mateo
16. Ta'ai.......Vatuvei had as many errors and more missed tackles, yet no one's calling for him to be dropped.
17. Henry

You'd drop Topou & Manu and hold on to JRo & Ta'ai?
Ouch.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Manu's been good the last couple of games- if there was a time to drop him it would've been after round one.

ozbash

Referee
Dont drop him, move him in 1. He started off at centre.

Friend is a passenger, a tackling passenger. We need an attack.

Mateo should leave Shaun play his own game.

Iafeta

Referee
Listening to Bluey on radiosport...arghhh.. he almost seems to feel genuinely sorry for Ta'ai in that he didn't get a chance to use the ball early on... the reason for that started from him dropping the pill on what the second tackle of the game? He got opportunities later in the game, could have scored a try, still dropped the ball cold. C'mon Bluey, take the nuts out of the purse and criticise the right blokes.

1 Kevin Locke
2 Bill Tupou
3 Konrad Hurrell
4 Krisnan Inu
5 Manu Vatuvei
6 James Maloney
7 Shaun Johnson
8 Sione Lousi
9 Nathan Friend
10 Ben Matulino
11 Simon Mannering (c)
12 Feleti Mateo - play the bloke from the start, he's a straight up champ
13 Elijah Taylor

Ben Henry
Lewis Brown
Russell Packer
Sam Rapira - if not, go with Alehana Mara ... Lousi, Matulino and Packer are capable of playing good enough minutes up front.

Iafeta

Referee
At the moment, I'd prefer Lousi over Packer. Packer constantly disappoints me. When you need him to take on some leadership, he doesn't step up. At this stage, his position is safe, and maybe his performance will pick up by the time Lillyman returns.

To me, Matulino, Rapira, Lillyman... they're locked in as the best three props in the squad. Lousi for mine is well and truly playing better football than Packer, so as soon as Rapira and Lillyman are back, I dare say unless Packer starts to show his potential, he's off to the Vulcans.

vvvrulz

Coach
Listening to Bluey on radiosport...arghhh.. he almost seems to feel genuinely sorry for Ta'ai in that he didn't get a chance to use the ball early on...

Got a funny feeling Ta'ai will be there again next week.

Shock_Kay

Juniors
Yep got that same feeling too.. Bluey already playing favourites with benry ta'ai and j.ro soo far.. Packer is soft for sucha big guy.. Hes the only prop in the team tht fully halts his momentum in the cintact by turning his back goin into the tackle it really annoys me because he will always gt dominated wen he turns his back he should be up right running forward momentum carrying the tacklers matulino and lousi showing perfect examples of foward running no fuss jus straight lines

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Has ozbash ever said anything remotely intelligent when it comes to League? Anyone? Like maybe back in 2003/2004 or something?

ozenzud

Juniors
On point, Bluey has to find a place for the Fish. 6 tries in a game? Wonder can he play centre? Billy doesn't do much wrong and is a cool head. Drop Manu? Two weeks ago v MAnly I would have said yes. He's come good again.

Any news on Hurrell's injury? He is still learning defence at this level.

Lousi has been the second best on field. He appears so mobile now. Best by a country mile is Matalino. Just brilliant.

Rapira in for Ta'ai if he's fit.

vvvrulz

Coach
On point, Bluey has to find a place for the Fish. 6 tries in a game? Wonder can he play centre? Billy doesn't do much wrong and is a cool head. Drop Manu? .

I was thinking Topou in centre alongside Fish, and Inu and Manu on the other wing.
Hurrell and Benry will get a shot down the line if any of these four c**k up and JRo to gtfo.