What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday ! Trial vs Raiders

Suitman

Post Whore
I know most people like him, respect him for his loyalty, and in particular admire his effort, but Mannah should have been jettisoned out of the club 3 season's ago.
He's a worker and a tryer, and I know we need "depth", but it's this "Be nice to our loyal players" shit attitude that holds this club back.

Eelogical

Referee
I know most people like him, respect him for his loyalty, and in particular admire his effort, but Mannah should have been jettisoned out of the club 3 season's ago.
He's a worker and a tryer, and I know we need "depth", but it's this "Be nice to our loyal players" shit attitude that holds this club back.
I totally agree with this. If we are to move forward and be dominant in the NRL then hard decisions need to be made. It may have been a trial, but why have a trial if you're not going to put in your best?

Kornstar

Coach

Kind of like Cayless to me......

hindy111

Post Whore

He wont make the top 17 if everyones fir by round 10. Niakuore,Manu,Lane will all be there..... I reckon that will move Tepai into the middle role. Alvaro and Jnr are there and Terepo I think gets a spot.

hindy111

Post Whore
Kind of like Cayless to me......

Just to simmilar to Alvaro. Alvaro mmay of added bulk but his impact looked no better. If anything looked slower and less mobile. A few times in defense he just didnt explode in the chase like he used too.....But yeah match fitness is a huge thing so hard to make judgement.

Eelogical

Referee
He wont make the top 17 if everyones fir by round 10. Niakuore,Manu,Lane will all be there..... I reckon that will move Tepai into the middle role. Alvaro and Jnr are there and Terepo I think gets a spot.
Says the guy who said we should win by 50 tonight............ xxrotflmao.gif

Angry_eel

First Grade
So we won. Even with half the squad in Alice Springs and 3 players in All stars. Let me bring my Deathriding horse out!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Burt,Cayless,Hindy,Wagon all played a year of two long. We are far too loyal, at a ruthless club Timmy would of been tapped years ago. But that would be mean so Timmy gets to stay and somehow be captain.

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon he threw at least 10 forward passes tonight.

Said it at times last year, too. That said every merkin seems to get away with heaps these days. Obviously Smith is the big one but I reckon McCullough was nearly as bad last year

Latest posts